Touch grass, have a damn kid

So is this show popular because of generic wholesomeness or are they targeting a widely unrecognized but established market?

The kidless 30+ demographic. We have shitty upbringing, delved into animoo and discarded social norms, now our biological clocks are ticking and all our friends are getting married and having genetic prodigies. I think everyone's obsession with Anya is the kindling fire to sire a kid.

Attached: 54352346.png (1920x960, 979.84K)

>all our friends
where do you think you are?

Any Forums but this place has got more traction as of late. Most posters are slightly social awkward rather then internet hackers. We all get old and that longing for a kid is a damn siren call. I watch Anya and I feel a crazy desire to comfort and shelter her. Same I get with my nephews and nieces. Something in our body desires to bring up another generation.

You know Anya is adopted, right? None of these "have kids" threads make any sense.

>Touch grass
>have a damn kid
I'm not an expert, but I don't think that's how it works.

Having kids and raising kids is pretty much the same difference minus a bit of fun time. It is about taking charge of a parental role and guiding a young stupid mongloid into adulthood. Imprinting what you can to pass on some passive form of immortality.

Kids today are corporate slaves because they're easy targets thanks to social media addiction. I don't want to give them any more slaves, no thanks.

Except the meme is specifically about birth rates, which aren't affected by adoption.

Anyone over 30 who watches anime is pathetic.

Afraid I missed your thrust. I don't give a shit about japan's birth rate. I'm about that painful black hole in my chest when I think about Anya or characters like her. I can't be the only one with some kind of self destruct throwing me real shade for not having a kid.

Everyone else is just shitposting with stale memes, so yes you're the only one that pathetic.

Neat. I'ma go watch goblin slayer and drown this.

/thread

I'm not cruel enough to bring a child into a world that worships bl*cks, fats, and tranners.

>Kids today are corporate slaves because they're easy targets
Someone doesn't remember how things were in the 90s

I wonder why some people on Any Forums are so damn autistic that can't just grasp that people just wanted a fanservice-free, not-isekai action comedy. There's literally nothing to overthink here.

Attached: 274035512_5740372765978747_6077270542528359598_n.jpg (959x338, 59.27K)

I'm above 20 and it's already pretty damn pathetic

Fpbp

Some of the interactions you had here have meant something to you. Dont lie. I may not know you but you are here.

Which means that youre a faggot...and a fren.

Attached: 1633335984393.jpg (562x485, 53.52K)

>le anime market analyst
Oh fuck off.

>we
Speaking of yourself I am a 34yo virgin and dropped this series because it bored me. Maybe it gets better later and that's what made it popular not sure but the family hijinks weren't interesting enough to make it good.
Also
>he isn't immortal
Your fault. Only cucks that die in a few years have an urge to get kids because of the "I will live on in them" meme that isn't true, because dead is dead and you won't feel anything anymore nor exist in any kind of form after death came.

Lonely 30+ are the target for anime and other stupid consumer shit since forever. Who do you think buys all the expensive merch and bds?

This series is dogshit and they shill it too aggressivly
Axe it