Should I start reading the manga or the anime?

Should I start reading the manga or the anime?

Attached: one piece.jpg (401x550, 109.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpc9hSmlJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=WGFhk3h2pGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean watching the anime

you're gonna want to speed read the manga

Read the manga, watch your favorite moments from the manga animated in the show.

No.

Nah.

I mean or watching the anime

manga

manga, and probably take a break every 300 chapters

Ignore the other posters.

Watch the anime Until the end of Enies Lobby, which should be around episode 312.

If you love it a lot and don't mind the slower pacing, keep watching until the end of Sabaody, which would be around episode 405.

You may switch back to it later, but do not continue watching the anime for now and read the next arcs instead.

The anime is pure soul for the first few hundred episodes, even with European localization. Just avoid censorship and the American one with the shitty music.

Ignore this guy and read the manga.

The only right answer except it's somewhere around episode 330.
You can tell the anime goes to shit when they stop using ending songs for it - right after the Enies Lobby arc. even Toei knows its priorities, after that switch to the manga
youtube.com/watch?v=Zpc9hSmlJbw
After you stop seeing this song - drop the anime.

Netflix adaptation is just around the corner, watch that to get the most faithful take on Oda's vision.

I was thinking with how big One Piece is in Japan, it would have got an actual live action movie in Japan a long time ago, like the mid 2000s. I mean even FMA and Bleach got Japanese live action stuff, as well as Detective Conan and surprisingly Mahou Sensei Negima. If THAT gets adapted then it makes no sense for One Piece not to have an actual Japanese movie.
It's weird that America is making a OnePiece live action BEFORE Japan does.

this is the correct thing to do

Don't even start

>Should I start
A far better series instead.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=WGFhk3h2pGc

Attached: 1653158720268.png (745x553, 117.51K)

the anime