How did Fujimoto manage to create 2 masterpieces in a row at such a young age...

How did Fujimoto manage to create 2 masterpieces in a row at such a young age? He was only 27 years old when he started Chainsaw Man.

Attached: Untitled-design-1-1000x563.jpg (1000x563, 177.73K)

It's all about knowing your medium and having a knack for personal interests. Fujimoto clearly dislikes the usual pacing of shounen stories and he constantly "skips" the usual arcs and developments in these stories in favor of just throwing the protagonists in situations they are completely unprepared for and the consequences to the story of that inexperience or naivete.

>He was only 27 years old when he started Chainsaw Man.

27 is old in this industry and it was his second major work. Most strike it around early 20s.

And most of them do not write particularly engaging stories. I can't really call them bad, Araki for example is clearly a good storyteller even if he's often a bad writer, but starting young did his writing quality no favors.

Ye most people start young but as mentioned, that doesn't make you a good writer just because you're younger which is really the big problem.

Look at the age of most writers compared with most mangaka, they're in their 30s or 40s at least because learning a craft actually takes time. Even with musicians, you see that most artists only hit their stride around their late 20s because by that point they've been doing it a decade.

Look at Kanye or Dave Grohl or Calvin Harris, those dudes were most critically and commercially successful at like 28-29 because they had a decade of experience to actually hone their craft but still had enough youthful ambition and energy.

Japs are just retarded because their comic industry doesn't function without torturous deadlines that are only sustainable by the youngest and most energetic artists, rather than ones who have had time to develop

Guys is Fire Punch good? I was thinking of reading it. I loved Goodbye Eri, and liked Look Back and Chainsawman.

Yes.

Fujimoto's one-shots are better than them, Fire Trash and Trashsaw Man

27 is only old to DEBUT as a mangaka. He's quite young for his level of success, most mangaka go through a number of failures/small successes before they land a hit. Don't use Bakuman as your sole source of information.

Friendly reminder that entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Be careful though! A sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

Does Movie Reference Bitch die in FP? The manga is borderline unreadable with her

Yes, if you like all of those you will like everything fujimoto

>Desings that will never be surpassed

Attached: 16345457657.jpg (2156x4096, 2.13M)

he browses Any Forums says kino and spams sneed

>he doesn't know

holy shit just read it you can finish it in a day

Attached: SktXTUNETDdCU2JJcTk2S1RtNk14S0I3SjMyeGQ5cnlibHB1b0hGYy9USkZha081enp4UHFnPT0.png (1680x1680, 3.94M)

His early one-shots were a little too "seinen" for my tastes. But when Fire Punch came out in 2016, I think he really came into his own commercially and artistically. The whole series has dirty, yet memorable paneling and a new sheen of engaging spreads that really gives the artwork a big boost. He's been compared to Go Nagai, but I think Fujimoto has a far more bitter, twisted sense of humor! In '18 Fujimoto released his most accomplished manga, Chainsaw Man. I think the series' undisputed masterpiece is "Play Catchy", a chapter so artistically compelling most people probably don't read the dialogue. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of family, it's also a personal statement about the writer himself!

How is CSM a masterpiece? Ive read it

OP was expecting this thread to be filled with haters with his fale flag post and yet we have actual discussion. I suppose he's mad.

Indeed

Attached: file.png (590x777, 791.59K)

>her

>590x777

Attached: 1625398566610.jpg (1024x922, 226.23K)