After Tezuka's death, it was discovered he drew reams of furry erotica...

After Tezuka's death, it was discovered he drew reams of furry erotica. Are there any other mangaka known (or suspected) for dark secrets?

Attached: MV5BYWM2NTc3ZTgtZGI2NC00MGZkLWE5MDQtY2Y1NTgwYTVkZDFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (1024x1192, 258.55K)

Every single mangaka is a paedophile, and that’s a good thing

No, because my favorite mangaka are all unashamed of their fetish. Well, that was true for Tezuka too since his stuff is full of sexy animal girls.
There's also the occasional mangaka getting busted for CP, but that make them actually more popular on Any Forums.

Didn't he have a transformation fetish too? I could've sworn some of the drawings his daughter found had thag

The manga act-age was killed about two years ago because the writer turned out to be a groper and ended up groping some underage ass. He was caught because of his bike. I’m still angry about this

>dark secrets
i don't know about any secrets, but my favorite mangaka sure does love aberrant erotica.

Attached: 20220521_090802.jpg (578x510, 215.22K)

It's also in his manga/anime. He loved sexy transforming alien animal girl things for some reason.

Every single mangaka is a degenerate unless proven otherwise.

Attached: lolipiss.png (1280x1885, 531.46K)

He drew tons of furryshit while alive.
Anyone who was surprised at him being a furfag is a retard.

Yeah Leo is kinda hot ngl

Tezuka drawing that is probably some of the most tame stuff compared to most mangaka.
Go Nagai, Miura, and a million others probably like or liked way weirder shit

>dark secret
Wasn't it obvious he was into furry stuff?
And who cares? Everyone has fetishes.

Attached: 24756.jpg (351x500, 64.58K)

i dont know about miura but nagai draws weird shit that out-wtf's furries by lightyears all the time.
there was a scene in gekiman-cutey honey hen where jill grows a clit dick that has a growling, drooling dragon head on the end of it, fucks some random chick and has it bite her labia before the nameless girl turns into black claw.

Attached: Geki_Honey_01-0081.jpg (1508x2140, 1.2M)

The moment when you realize that tentacles are harmless compared to this shit...

Attached: msa5j4hwt5n61.jpg (640x850, 148.26K)

Would you fuck the teratoma?

Attached: 1584494385768.png (382x453, 54.71K)

tentacles are vanilla at this point

Attached: Geki_Honey_01-0085.jpg (1496x2136, 1.38M)

I think it was more obvious he was into age progression/regression and generally thought transformations were hot.

Attached: 4186.jpg (279x400, 68.15K)

At least he didn't draw cute mice girls getting fucked by flies.

To be fair to Nagai.
I personally doubt he’s jacking it to this. This was probably something he made because he thought it was retarded and funny

Tsukushi has no secrets. He is most open about his numerous tasteful fetishes.

Attached: 023.png (1128x1600, 789.3K)

yeah there is a story that goes around that his virginity was the source of his deranged shit. overactive libido and imagination channeled into transgressiveness. supposedly his editors went out of their way to prevent him from getting laid. after he got married it became more normal.

>he thought it was retarded and funny
You can use this lame excuse for any fetish from any author...

source?