Why was he such a whiny little bitch?

Why was he such a whiny little bitch?

Attached: shinji4.jpg (1440x1080, 156.84K)

Aren't you like that when someone DEMANDS you do something? He should've said fuck you to his dad

Yeah well it's not like he was asked to wash the dishes or something. It was about saving the world.

They were doing fine for years without him. Should've at least fucked off the moment Asuka appeared.

he was like 14 or something, you were a whiny cunt back then too eh?

No I wasn't.

I mean that's pretty good shoulders to waist ratio so I don't know.

Shinji stops whining after episode 6. Does anybody watch the show after that? I think most weebs know Eva only for the lel get in the robot shinji XD memes and some random youtube videos

Attached: Rei_gives_zero_fucks.png (1286x720, 610.36K)

I just watched the last movie, what did you guys think of it?

I think Rei not blushing or just reacting in any way to his exposed peepee, destroyed his Ego. You can't just see a boy's penis and act like nothing happened. Give him a compliment or something.

there is nothing interesting about a limp penis.
In fact it's the most uninteresting thing in the world to see.

Shinji didn't seem to seem so when he saw Kaworu's, unless you are telling me it wasn't limp

Grew without a father.
/thread.

Kaworu has a soft boner 24/7

>shinji
>bitch
Projecting much? Shinji is a giga chad.

>there is nothing interesting about a limp penis
Maybe a man's limp penis. But Shinji's shota penis is cute. You'd have to tell him that and tease him a bit.

He forgot to read Any Forums.

No one actually watches anime here.

In the real world horses that win races are given the reward of having constant sex and luxury for the rest of their lives

In eva, Shinji saves the world from the apocalypse on like 20 different occasions and gets not even a thanks. In fact the opposite, he's constantly bitched at to hurry up and do it all over again next tuesday. Even the USA/russia give out medals to their cannon fodder to at least pretend they care about them

yeah, you would think they would treat him as royalty if he's one of the only people who can pilot Unit 01. They let him go really easily, I get that they have the other kids of his class as back up, but he's still a really valuable asset.

>those hips
has he given birth multiple times?

small dick energy

Attached: 1561579767933.jpg (768x414, 49.63K)

It's fair because that was dangled in front of Shinji's face. Misato's just kidding haha about that when she moves Shinji into her own quarters and winks at him about making use, and Shinji's class know he's a mecha pilot because he wanted to impress two girls that were really twenty.

Attached: shinjisdms.jpg (1440x1080, 317.77K)

he will once I'm done with him

What the FUCK is that body type? There's being a skinny teenager and there's looking like a weird vaguely human shaped creep.