Why was she so obsessed with Kyon? Did she actually like him?

Why was she so obsessed with Kyon? Did she actually like him?

Attached: AAAABbZUsiYG_RzI8QXKO8A3VePnrCx3FvRx0tZcPPLG16_iElgh3ve9E_6YwM_mSjSqSx_XETJrahE9UtQBHWC_G4e4nt6Plop-x-dL.jpg (1280x720, 133.14K)

Yes

Attached: Konachan.com%20-%2025087%20close%20suzumiya_haruhi%20suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuutsu%20vector[1].jpg (1600x1200, 301.23K)

No, she just acted like a jealous cunt because she felt like it

She had ambiguous feelings for him in the first novel, but after that she lost her interest in him.

He was the only one who actually engaged with her meaningfully

She made him study so they'd get in the same uni

yes, she likes the man she tries to talk to and spend time with.

Attached: 505_2019_10_23_02.png (7016x4961, 1.16M)

no, there is no romance subplot in haruhi and you are delusional if you think otherwise

There is, you'd have to be retarded to not see it

because she is nothing but retarded like all of you who ship it for wife material.

Attached: yuki.jpg (280x305, 11.66K)

Spoken like a true impotent cuck, did you cut it already?

you made this post in the other thread, as well.

>says the yukifag

There kinda is but an equal case could be made for there not really being one, not being on in the traditional sense.
beyond the first novel where I guess it is a lot more prominent because it was really supposed to be an open and shut deal, it never really comes up again. Back when I was younger and first read it, I really appreciated it for it executing the somewhat impossible notion of a young adult fiction story without an overbearing romance subplot somewhere along the way, if not underlying the whole thing. This was in the middle of the harem era after all. And I think you just get sick of the dumb trope that if MC pick up a pencil for a girl, or bump into her in the hallway, or sometimes so much as just talk to her, it causes her to crave MC dick and it also means they will inevitably end up as a couple.
Up until the "end" their relationship is pretty damn ambiguously platonic, even a glimpse of the future doesn't show them together as a couple.

Come to think of it Evangelion is kinda the same too.

Yuki mogs Haruhi so hard it's unreal.

Attached: yuki bringing you lunch.png (1334x1070, 1.08M)

Attached: yuki_bringing_you_lunch.png (1334x1070, 857.9K)

>Did she actually like him?
Are you autistic?

holy shit, how dense do you have to be

or course she liked him

Attached: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 27.mkv_snapshot_13.29_[2021.07.08_19.16.29].jpg (1920x1080, 212.22K)

Obviously
>kyon saying he likes pony tails
>they get into fight
>can see haruhi making ponytail briefly when Kyon walks into the room
Proof enough right here. The dream scene where Kyon kisses her aswell like are you guys blind?

To be fair, Kyon kissing Haruhi in the dream wasn't just about love, otherwise Haruhi would've tried to pursue a relationship after they woke up. Love was involved but he made her see there was more to life than herself.

Based autist. No, she just wanted Kyon to walk her home gently.