Zoro shouldve died here

Attached: 56D21639-FE02-4E1E-9530-4D87392CC54A.gif (220x220, 642.17K)

That wouldn't have made for a good story.

zoro should not have died here.

If Zoro died here we wouldn't have wano.
You don't want it, do you?

Zoro shouldn't have died, but he should've been almost completely out of commission for the entirety of Sabaody (like he can barely walk). It would've better sold how tough he is, and how big of a sacrifice he was making when he did this. It also doesn't affect anything narratively since the Straw Hats get completely fucked in Sabaody, it might have even added to the desperation of the situations because the crew knows that Zoro isn't fit enough to fight. It even adds some room to make jokes at Zoros expense and maybe even a Zoro wank scene where he stands up to fight despite being so injured.

it still isn't a good story

You think he respected Luffy more knowing this is how much he suffers each fight?

Attached: 1653069798720.gif (498x280, 552.69K)

Yeah but its a shonen

They's still go to Wano, it'd just be Sanji on the roof instead.

Some guy sacrificed himself to move a nuke and still lived. Death is not a consequence in One Piece.

It doesn't make much difference really. He was injured enough that he couldn't fight properly, and they were gonna lose anyways. Making him super injured would have created problems in keeping him with the rest of the crew. I think it's enough to have Zoro fighting through a major injury. Like how in Arlong Park he was still recovering from Mihawk.

How much damage did Luffy really take in that fight? He's immune to blunt attacks and I don't think Moria ever impaled him or anything.
He wore himself out with gears I guess. I think he was already out of commission when Kuma showed up.

>Some guy sacrificed himself to move a nuke and still lived
I'll never forget that shit kek. Everyone was completely caught off-guard

I haven't followed OP since forever, did anyone other than Ace and WB died? Of course no flashback stuff.

Pedro

It was all the shadows Luffy took that caused him to have a lot of damage I think.

Only some villains really.

Absalom got killed by Blackbeard, probably Moria too.

Kuina will kill Zoro

A cool Mink guy
A former Wano noble (who was best dad)
Possibly a few villains, but no confirmation on any of them

He did die there, but he got told to follow the light and went in the opposite direction so he survived.

soon you will learn that zoro is kaido son

as the spoilers from 2015 have predicted