Attached: 03.png (1387x994, 1.06M)

Oh yeah I forgot Chloe is back now.

Attached: 04.png (1315x993, 802K)

Attached: 05.png (1388x995, 876.81K)

Attached: 06.png (1385x994, 1.07M)

Attached: 07.png (1383x992, 605.43K)

Attached: 08.png (1383x994, 618.81K)

Who this?

And that's the end of the chapter. There will be no chapter next month and the manga's going on indefinite hiatus.

Attached: 09.png (1389x992, 1.2M)

>There will be no chapter next month and the manga's going on indefinite hiatus.
Well shit, thanks for the dump.

>indefinite hiatus.
is she ok

No problem. Nice of Mochijun to drop a huge plot revelation on us and then peace out indefinitely while she rests/draws/does whatever.

Attached: FGbwuNmX0AY_j-w.jpg (1641x1033, 164.46K)

Good question. She was working on anime stuff, and Pandora Hearts stuff, and a bonus booklet for volume 10's release. Maybe she was working really hard lately and needed a break.

Pick one.

Attached: tumblr_3dc2bbcd52b5ecc1f07d972a2b335fb7_a4e8cd2f_500.jpg (500x715, 146.72K)

Not for long. She’s been asleep this entire time as a result of being cured by vanitas and she and JJ are fleeing the country. JJ says they’ll be back but that’s not going to be for a long time.

another archiviste vampire. noe’s mother/sister/cousin/some other blood relative.

The correct answer is all of them, in counter clockwise order, starting from Noe.

Rough translation yoinked from Twitter.

Dante: ...Hey. Johann, get yourself together!
Johann:Nn... Dan...te...?

Sfx: Throbs
Johann:
Ouch/ it hurts...!?
What...!?

Haaa~...

Dante thinking: They took the core of the Alteration Device from me... It was an order from the Lord Machina himself.

Johann thinking: The only way this is going to work is if we take Chloe D'apchier herself instead of the Alteration Device.

Noé: Dante!
Dante: oh. Master.

Noé: Are you all right?

Dante: no problem, no problem.../ no worries, we're okay...

Johann: Yeah... How about you, what happened? Chloé D'apchier and the beastー

Noé: Chloé and Jean-Jacques are no longer in Gévaudan.

Noé: I don't know where they're going either.

Vanitas: What the hell is going on, Dante? Why did you bring these two here...!

Dante: Shut up. I didn't have a choice. He said he'll never leave the country until he meets you guys. The truth is, I was going to ask you about it yesterday after dinner.

Noé:
------ Leaving the country? Leaving France... are you leaving? Jean-Jacques.

Jean-Jacques:
Yes, I've been hiding out in a safe house Vanitas told me about, but... I was told I should leave the country as soon as I was ready --- that it would be safer.

SFX: stares...
*Noé stares at Vanitas*

Vanitas: ...When I got back, I asked Dante to arrange everything for me, because there are more dhampirs who know how to use that kind of trickery than me.

SFX: Sulk..

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFYAELwhqw
Jean Jacques is so lucky

*Dante proudly giggles*

Vanitas:......

Noé: What about Chloé-San...? What happened to her?

Jean-Jacques: Chloe has been asleepー... ever since she closed her eyes in Gévaudan.

Noé: Eh...!?
Vanitas: There's no need to worry. It's just a reaction because of that space she has created on such a large scale, and once she recovers, both mentally and physically, she'll wake up and she'll be fine. For now, let her sleep it off.

Jean-Jacques: I really wanted to thank you in person.

Jean-Jacques:
Noé... Vanitas...Thank you for saving me and Chloe.

>the manga's going on indefinite hiatus.
OH COME ON

>He said he'll never leave the country until he meets you guys.
...They won't be able to leave huh

Jean-Jacques: and also....... I apologize, Noé.

Noé: Eh?/ huh?

Jean-Jacques: About the fact that I forced you to drink my blood.

Jean-Jacques: "A vampire with pale hair and dark brown skin", "An Archiviste that can uncover/reveal memories through blood using his fangs"

Jean-Jacques: When Chloe told me about you, I wanted someone to remember us, so I forced my memories onto you.......

Noé: That thing/ about that.

Noé: Please don't worry, I don't/ didn't mind it at all!

Jean-Jacques: No... you should be a little more concerned... (his face/ expression says)

Vanitas & Dante: ......

Jean-J: Is this what it's like for all of you Archivistes...? Afterwards, I thought about.... What it'd be like if I were in the opposite situation & I felt so sorry... so sorry...

Noé: Who knows? I've never met a person with fangs that could uncover the blood other than myself.

Noé: ...Whether are there really others besides me?

Dante: Big brother/ Sir, Time to go...!

Jean-Jacques: Noé.