Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs

Please tell me that this boy gets some some redeption down the road. I'm watching it as it's releasing and I'm worried it's going to devolve into something I don't want. So far he's dunked on all the male protagonists and created a lesbian relationship. Just tell me he gets his at some point.

Also I'm confident our boy could pull the queen with minimal difficulty.

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 75.09K)

Only the princes redeem themselves, MC gets dunked on by all the students and revels in it. Only the two harlots hang around him and don't think he's bad.

he dumps the two harlots and goes to another country.
He gets a 10/10 lover there

My fucking man. As of now, I can't tell what his goal is. And he needs to stop referring to himself as a mob character. If that Marie bitch can just jump in there is literally stopping him from achieving the same "status". I can't tell if he's holding himself back or if he's actually stuck in that position.

He wants the queen.

>As of now, I can't tell what his goal is
Because you listen to his gibberish instead of looking at his actions. He's a vain and arrogant man with a sadistic streak and his goal is to avenge himself on men he perceives as superior, and hang out with beautiful women that he is too cowardly to take for himself.

His goal is living in peace, but his base instincts are all aimed at being a busybody that finds satisfaction in making other eat shit.

i watched the first 4 uh, so is the cute innocent acting girl thats fuckin all the npcs his sister?

Yeah.
But they sure as hell aren't getting any pussy now that they're dirty poor.

In the LN she was still fucking them in the republic.

wow he's literally me

>busybody that finds satisfaction in making other eat shit.
I'm worried that he's going to lose this and the show is just going to devolve into standard romcom. Right now he is a one man sass factory and he NEEDS to keep being that.

He doesn't. He even finds someone with as shit a personality as his, The King.

He lives his regular life as a mob away from the main setting like he always wanted to in the first place

The King who's married to the wife he's trying to woo or a different king?

No, after hearing that the game had fucking sequels he decides to go tard wrangle those events too, fearing that other reincarnators are starting shit on their own.
And he's right about that.

That's the king. He doesn't care about Mylene. They're marriage is literally a business partnership. He has mistresses.

Fuck off anime only, they cut all the good shit

THERE ARE SEQUELS?!?!?! Also what does he know about them? I know he 100% the game but didn't know if he had others under his belt.

Also does anyone else find it really enjoyable that the main character isn't just some 20 something kid but actually someone in their early to mid thirties mentally dealing with all this high school bullshit.

Attached: Leon-00_MG.png (444x743, 574.27K)

Marie 100% the 2nd and played halfway through the 3rd..

Oh shit. Let's see if our boy can pull through. Same basic logic should work but all the extra bullshit is gonna be something else.