Choujin X

New chapter is out.
I love how insecure Azuma is.

Attached: Choujin X - #022 - Chapter 22_ Arm Wrestling - 32.jpg (784x1145, 102.06K)

You missed the chapter thread

Why did Azuma get so pissed about the arm wrestling? Did he realize Tokio is actually stronger or that Tokio wasn't trying his hardest?

Attached: 1653046447749.png (1282x620, 640.73K)

The first page says it all.
Whether Tokio subconsciously held back or not is up to interpretation though.

Attached: 1569851236988.png (574x766, 342.53K)

Maybe both.

It's still somewhat fuzzy for now, but I immediately thought of a lion looking at his prey the first time I saw this page. He probably realized that Tokio might be a potential future threat to him since he always strives to come out on top like this user pointed out Another possibility is that he took it as an insult, since Tokio "pretended" (in Azuma's mind) that he's really not that strong, only for Azuma to feel challenged by him.

Attached: 037.jpg (746x488, 148.49K)

He's gay

>The lion FEAR the vulture

Posting some Cloakzuma fanart

Attached: FTK3CIGWIA8PSW6.jpg (4000x4000, 1.16M)

Already had a thread about it. On a related note I read all of Penisman yesterday and am now greatly upset that we're probably never gonna get more.

Attached: FTMmXxXUcAA1HN_.jpg (1500x2123, 1.5M)

Yeah the webcomic is great, but it kinda sucks that the TL in some parts is really wonky and they didn't translate most of Penisman's dialogue

Will Ishida ever put penisman in physical volumes?

Attached: THE PENISMAN - Ch.39 - 11.png (600x900, 153.45K)

I mean most of his dialogue is meant to be incomprehensible right?

Based on Tokio's face when arm wrestling, I would say Tokio did his best. Azuma probably spent a lot trying though, and thought for the first time that someone might just surpass him.

"That's all I needed, it became personal with me."

Someone needs to paste Azuma's face over MJ

He realized that Tokio has the potential to be his equal if it wasn't for his mentality. Now from here you can look at it two ways, either he's pissed that Tokio might be better than him or he's pissed that the one guy that could go toe to toe with him is holding himself back. Azuma does come off as a battle maniac so my bet is on the second

Yeah, it's supposed to be somewhat like he's mumbling so Ishida used his own handwriting for his stuff. I just think they used MTL and their tools couldn't detect the kana and kanji.

Attached: kyohara50028.png (600x900, 137.11K)

I doubt it because they wouldn't have been able to translate any of it if that was the case

I like how the heart beating got gradually more intense up until it stops at one single beat in this page. You can feel him boiling up just through that alone

It's really small handwriting but still mostly readable. To think we missed a bunch of Penisman dialogue this way :(

was this intentional?

Attached: 1.jpg (1379x1165, 532.86K)

Probably. Although interestingly Hoshi throws cars around as well, when he saves Ely.

ISHIDAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1653059142094.png (893x921, 691.56K)

kino