How do you find the time to read manga AND watch anime? Or do you only pick one?

How do you find the time to read manga AND watch anime? Or do you only pick one?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - 07 (720p) [13F1A697].mkv_snapshot_10.14.331.jpg (1280x720, 144.96K)

i'm a neet

I watch anime on work nights and read manga on weekends

I only watch good anime and it takes like 3 minutes to read a manga chapter.

I do neither, I just shitpost

it's easy when scanlators are slow as fuck and release 1 chapter a month or less.

Skip the middleman and go straight to the novels.
They are the better version anyway.

I live off the tax dollars you wagies give to me. It gives me plenty of time to watch anime in the morning, work out around noon, and read manga in the evening, and then get a healthy night's rest.
Thanks! By the way!

Manga is extremely non-time consuming

Read manga in the weekdays, watch anime in the weekends. Simple schedule.

I have a full time job, waste tons of free time just browsing the internet or playing games, and still manage to do both. I really don't think it's hard.

I read manga at night and hate myself in the morning when I have to get up to work without enough sleep. I only watch a few anime so that's not an issue.

In my country the average amount of video content watched per day is around 5 hours, the idea that it's hard to find time for anime and manga seems to go against how most people find time to watch the equivalent of 1-cour a day. Considering I can often watch anime at work I find myself more trying to avoid burnout.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Atasha Kawajiri Kodama Da yo - 11 (1080p) [F9E7D482].mkv_snapshot_01.44.873.jpg (1920x1080, 230.02K)

Stop Fapping

I don't read manga, and i don't watch anime either, not anymore at least, i occasionally come here to discuss older series

What else is there to do?

everyday I'm thanking Allah I'm not Mauritanian

Do you even neet?

do you at least follow some sort of daily routine?

this

reading is gay