What does Any Forums think of Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi?

What does Any Forums think of Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi?

Attached: cfd4aa86b99b38bdbb766c17a5dfbc33.jpg (549x767, 57.25K)

Attached: moment_that_broke_a.jpg (1572x1192, 233.72K)

Only thing I remember about this is the ending being absolutely awful.

I really like the part about cucking

fell off after the reveal

it would be funny if she showed up with a black child at his clinical bed

the absolute state of nu Any Forums

This is the one show that I still struggle to understand why it was so popular back when it aired, not only do we get no explanation for the time travel, but even the story was utter garbage, the melodrama about muh domestic abuse was comically terrible, and the teacher being the obvious killer didn't help either.
I remember fans of this coping by saying that the teacher being the killer wasn't supposed to be a mystery.

Good plot, good op, shit ending. And yes I get that the mac girl was gonna be his gf all along, still the author didn't invest in it that much, it really came off like ntr.

I never understood why people talk about cucking lol. I read the manga few years ago but iirc, he went back in time (somehow) to save his mom and he had to save the little girl to save his mom. Before he went back he was adult guy, so of course he didnt catch feelings to a little girl, that would be retarded. He saved the girl, gets into coma and people really expect the girl to wait for him? Like why?

purityfags are mentally ill

I just don't know why his 27 year old memories didn't slowly start to burn out and they catch the teacher as a team after that scene with the other girl that wasn't Kayo.

We didn't need him comatose ruining his mom's life and NTR. Just leave Airi behind, this wasn't worth it.

The manga, as always, is a million times better than the anime.

It was great. Some top tier melodrama

Self-inserters felt like they got cucked, that's why.

I enjoyed it immensely and enjoyed the shitstorm that happened, right after

Attached: The cuck.webm (960x540, 2.7M)

You must be retarded to think it was NTR.

>so of course he didnt catch feelings to a little girl, that would be retarded
Where do you think you are? Reddit?

Why everything must be explained? You just know the same as the Mc about time travel.

>NEET goes back in time to when he was a kid
It's every neet's dream

I think author is a lolifag.
The wish fulfillment aspects were very blatant and cringy.
MC getting aged to his "actual" age due to coma was retardedly convenient.
I think the premise is underutilized, they never capitalize on the horror they could get out of mc being a powerless child.
The reveals were as generic as it gets.
Forgettable, mediocre show, only remembered due to self inserters seething, I guess the production values were above average iirc.

>Monster Musume thread

Overall I liked it

>That dragon ass
MAI DICK

Attached: 57uCHur.jpg (1920x1080, 172.97K)

It's really bad. I watched it years after it aired because I really liked the OP but it's terribly written, feels like an animated version of a new authors first shitty light novel.

I think it started strong with an interesting gimmick, but from what I remember, it annoyed me that the kids were acting like adults more than kids. It also started to fall apart around episode five or so when it became obvious who the killer was.

>MC getting aged to his "actual" age due to coma was retardedly convenient.
This annoyed me as well. It would have been a lot more interesting if he had to grow up a second time.