The Breaker 3 Chapter 8

Arabs got it first, english translation should be up soon.
And I think it's clear to say who the MC is now.

azoraworld.com/series/the-breaker3-eternal-force/8/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 01-44-50 مانجا The Breaker3 Eternal Force 8 مانجا مترجمة-min.png (685x3509, 1.33M)

Please stop

user its over most of the people who care about breaker arent reading part 3 nobody likes the format

also i just skimmed the chapter this is so fucking bad man it gives me a headache trying to look at the "spreads" this format is lazy and i hope it fails honestly. i would maybe be able to deal with this shioon lite shit in manga format but webtoon plus just rewriting your old MC with a new skin is such a cop out.

All Korean series are webtoons. Why were people surprised the breaker's new series would be something different?

i dont know maybe because the first two parts are in manga format? maybe we we're just being silly expecting it to be the format its always been.

But that was like 8 years ago when it ended. Koreans don't make series in the magna format anymore.

i didnt know these got paperback releases.

Attached: file.png (1050x421, 163.9K)

>noooooo you have to reformat your manga in a foreign style to suit my delicate sensibilities
I just read the chapter. Great stuff.

That doesnt mean the breaker should've been expected to be a webtoon. There are still korean manga being made its just webtoons are more popular im sure theyre all eating this shit up

The only Korean artists using the magazine format still are working for Japanese manga publishers. Everything coming out of Korea itself is all webtoons.

Literally just use your phone. Reading it on a PC is retarded.

Wait Breaker is back? I thought it ended because the author said he was done.

Attached: 20220508_045328.jpg (221x215, 37.4K)

Witch Hunter is still published in manga format on paper

They said they wanted a break from Breaker since they spend a lot longer on the first two parts then anticipated. Did some other work that nobody remembers and are now back to Breaker.

i for one kind of like the new format only because its now in color

>Witch Hunter
holy fuck i remember reading that in middle school, its still ongoing?

bros....

Attached: Screenshot 203604.png (688x904, 1.03M)

Yep, it was on hiatus for a long time but came back a few years ago and it's published irregularly.

Full offence but who tf is this kid? How can the author think we give a shit about some rando

I don't mind it being a webtoon, and I even understand they created this new kid to try and use him to introduce new readers into the setting, but he is taking up too much panel time. That is my big complaint so far.