Someone explain this shit

Someone explain this shit.

Attached: Goodbye Eri.jpg (1695x1242, 531.62K)

No

Dude loved explosions. People didn't understand him. Then he made people love explosions too.

No

You just have to feel kino, not necessarily understand it

My interpretation is that the explosion is symbolic. He didn't LITERALLY blow up the building, it's just the story's way of showing that he's overcome his biggest embarrassment and found what he was missing in his movie after so many years of trying to get it right. That's my takeaway at least.

ErI is an actress, an everything beyond the film Festival is a movie.

I really thought if I waited a while a massive sperg would comb through the manga figuring out when given scenes were filmed by whom with whom etc using the clues Fuji left, which would unlock a way to get at the base level of reality in the story
but nobody did and I don't care enough to do it myself

just another masturbatory work by the one trick pony of an author

Its the dad but cleanly shaven. Remember he did theatre. Also pic related shows rei in the same shot

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-012404-648.png (1080x743, 701.28K)

it's kino, what's there to explain?

>2022
>brainlets still filtered by kinomoto

Attached: literal kino.jpg (2048x1536, 404.97K)

Cool dudes walk away from explosions without looking back at em

It's kino bwo.

Attached: 1631210788178.png (425x436, 105.75K)

Guy just liked the world he could make through his movies more than the real world. Also liked explosions because they were cool.

it's a movie

I never considered the possibility of that being the dad I'll have to look at them side by side later. Personally I had assumed that he made that image by splicing together footage of Eri with new footage of himself shot years later. There's no reason to think that his older self wouldn't have the editing skill to do a good job of it after all.

That said, pondering what's real and what's not just feels pointless to me; since the true answer is that ALL of it isn't real, because the whole thing is fiction. However even though the same can be said for literally all fiction, for some reason I only feel that way about this specific work. Perhaps its because I know that Fujimoto is the author.

cool guys dont look at explosions

the first explosion is designed to look like some super simple effect but the final explosion is much more technically impressive that doesn't make sense for him to be able to do as a kid

if I were a sperg I'd go through noticing things like that. I wish someone would do it for me but apparently everyone is either too stupid or too lazy

He ended his first film with an explosion. Which was because he didn’t film his mom because he was scared and he liked explosions.
He kept trying to find a way to find the perfect ending for Eri’s story well into his adult life. Then he added a but of fantasy and something he liked at the end.
I thought it was a great punchline to the manga. Something that was looked at weirdly because of how out of place it was and used to hide his mistake. Now he owns it because it’s actually how he ended Eri’s story.
I’m sure you can think about it beyond that but I’m content with that