Boku No Hero Academia:

Invisible girl the cutest. Fuck Tododrama!

Attached: 9ECC168F-E167-40EA-A94E-D03A03E4CA2C.jpg (1230x1640, 194.54K)

I hope there would be 0 yaoi pictures in this thread.

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20220512_200453.jpg (1080x1029, 88.83K)

There would be even a fuck ton even if you didn’t say anything.

what was red riot doing before joining back with the others?
will Dabi pull off one last attack before giving up?
will Spinner successfully free Kurogiri and Compress?
discuss.

Attached: quirks.png (888x300, 459.94K)

Invincible nakadashi

Attached: EC10A552-B437-4866-B549-3638B26B1E3E.jpg (905x2048, 422.53K)

>Geten falls for Spinner
>yfw

what a shit fucking series, naruto was a mistake

I remember people hyping this show because they thought the class would get development unlike naruto

>fujoshits/yurikeks latch on a mainstream series to project their fantasies onto the characters and get that sweet social creed by doing so, instead of staying inside their own (vast) genres
>when the obviously straight author cements the obviously straight canon pairings said clowns scream, shit and piss everywhere, posting pictures online of their volumes and/or merchandise being broken, ripped apart and burned on a pile

You ADORE to see it, time and time again!

Attached: smug and canon.jpg (2048x2048, 316.14K)

Tailchad WON

Attached: ojiro hagakure 3.jpg (1024x1052, 130.82K)

Yes and no

If she's invisible then how come she lost to Todoroki?

how no?

Why do I want him to win?

Attached: tumblr_f459384e248f090b479e1424fec3d74b_82859e8f_1280.png (1280x1552, 1.1M)

>People thinking any villain but Twice would get development after MVA
Good naive times

Attached: FS9y1fxaQAAu44Y.png (960x1280, 154.4K)

Because AFO is shit

Shiggy is the most developed character in the entire manga

Because he’s based. Society rejected him, so he became powerful enough to reject it. Also Feds literally have hitmen going around keeping the illusion up, the system is clearly broken.

Because he is your husbando

He's but a damsel in distress to make Deku look like a Nice Guy

we know what she looks like, but ojiro will never know

who's got that image of Ojiro dropping his spaghetti everywhere upon seeing Tooru with her quirk turned off for the first time?

Between government cock suckers and one dimentional mass murderers you'd rather everything ceased to exist

Yeah mass murder is a good answer to those things

>Also Feds literally have hitmen going around keeping the illusion up
They had one (1) decades ago.

because heroes are fucking garbage and any regular human being want to see them die horrible deaths

It’s not, but it’s a shonen manga, I’m not expecting him to outline a better replacement for the current system and use political pressure to get it implemented.
Hawks counts, and I don’t think the implication was that Nagant was the first and only glowie hero.

Hawks literally calls himself Nagant’s replacement and she isn’t that old

because doing otherwise is the same as wanting dekuck to win, and fuck that faggot

For what it's worth I do think it's interesting how they deal with the societal problems caused by destructive or dangerous quirks influencing their users into being destructive or dangerous. In fact the whole Idea quirks aren't just powers, they influence the behavior of the users is a good way to help answer how people even figure out some of the weirder, situational quirks, like Stain's, for example. If he didn't have some kind of instinct to lick blood, he would have almost certainly gone through life without figuring out how the hell his abilities worked.