Bullies main female character all throughout the story

>bullies main female character all throughout the story
>ends up having a happily ever after with MC
How the fuck did she get away with it?

Attached: 110901.jpg (225x350, 41.66K)

I still don't know what to make of volume 4 of this, 1-3 are an easy 10/10 but some of the choices like this one and the mass forgiveness are pretty bizarre

Attached: OMK.png (493x346, 109.8K)

Who?

It just means you missed the point of the story.

Oh fuck off it's impossible to miss
I just found the conclusion rushed and not really believable considering the setup

>How the fuck did she get away with it?
You can get away with a lot when you're unequivocaly the best girl.

Boys be like "why do girls like bad guys instead of nice guys like me" then want a violent bully gf

>bullies main female character all throughout the story
That bitch ended up deserving the bullying

She did apologize for having Kurosawa beat up that one time, not to mention she felt kinda bad about whatserface not coming to the reunion.

It has an excellent conclusion. The setup was obviously intentional. At the end of the day, it's not that big of a deal and the story acknowledged that very well and moved on. It was obviously made to be something big because we're looking at from the perspective of horny teenagers, specially the main character who doesn't realize the gravity of his actions.

dunno what story ur on about but if what ur saying is true, this jus sounds like ntr, switch the genders and it'd be obv

The teachers sure thought it was something big.

It's not really NTR in the case of Sugawa taking MC but much of the conflict stems from the MC getting cucked by (what eventually becomes) his best friend, which doubles as the FeMC getting cucked

I STILL want to fuck kitahara san.

Can I still enjoy this story if I’m no longer a teen?

It's still far better than most other manga, so you could try

Sugawa Maiko, aka best girl
You filthy newfags need to know your fucking place

First page is a dude jacking off in the school bathroom
The MC has already earned my trust and respect

Attached: 1465205031422.gif (540x600, 1.94M)

Are you implying you haven't read Onani Master Kurosawa? Sorry bro, but your posting-privileges are revoked until you do

I READ RAPE MAN
this story sucks there was no need for an epilouge

why author didnt make more shit like this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Kek true