Okaeri Alice

Why is she so fucking cute Any Forums?

Attached: x16 (4).png (993x1426, 1.16M)

new chapter when

>She
I wonder what happened to him that made him change like that. He seems kinda experienced for his age, maybe he got some practice with a senpai at his other school? Who knows? But the MC is slowly starting to irritate me a lot, her psychotic girlfriend too. I think the mangaka screwed her characterization a lot by turning her into a nympho almost out of nowhere. I don't know where is the direction of this manga desu, he is trying to make us feel confused about our gender, then sad for the homo and annoyed for the girlfriend but so far I been rooting for the MC to get his shit together and start dating his girlfriend properly.

>by turning her into a nympho almost out of nowhere
>out of nowhere
Literally all women are sluts, no exception

My cat is NOT a slut!

Attached: 1652909727756.jpg (540x540, 28.98K)

Soon

I dont read gay manga

There's literally nothing gay about giving your best friends femboy boiwomb a creampie

Gays are frequently molested by those older than them. It's obvious he caught the gay from an older gay man. It's how they reproduce.

>Why is she so fucking cute Any Forums?
>she
Because the goal of the author was explicitly to make the reader believe a man can be better than a woman at being a woman.
He believes women are magical being men cannot hope to become like and hates it so he made this manga.

Attached: os2.png (1137x1305, 874K)

Do you have any evidence he's gay in general and not just gay for his childhood friend? (which gives it a more tragic longing for lost innocence angle than just "I love cocks" gayness)

This pathetic creature needs to be brought before the LGTBQ+ police and cancelled on twitter

>to make the reader believe a man can be better than a woman at being a woman
But that's true

Discord thread

He's right you know, never seen an author more based.

Discord website.

>Why is she so fucking cute Any Forums?
user he calls himself a he. Do you even read the manga?

>draw a girl call it a boy

Diamonds every time

Because it takes a real man to be best girl.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-222212_Tachiyomi.jpg (338x379, 137.53K)

tranny spam thread