Why did she have to ruin everything?

Why did she have to ruin everything?

Attached: 1501360773384.png (513x522, 184.01K)

She's a woman.

Remember when dungeon meshi threads were good?

yeah I remember when dungeon meshi was good

she just wanted farlyns cunny

Her motives are to research forbidden magic to see how it can be use to society.

She's a whore

You are a schizo.

Those are not mutually exclusive statements

She is probably the most virginal character. Izutsumi was abused, she doesn't count.

Last chapter?

Attached: 1652502330509.png (411x441, 58.48K)

I honestly hope that Kui doesn't chicken out and ends up giving her a tragic ending, something like reducing her life to a couple of months, as a great lesson that it's not the number of years you can live but the quality with which live your life

Since Marcille behaves like a scared little girl (and a little spoiled) who does not want to be alone, but treats her friends as if they were simple pets, not seeing them as autonomous beings and who have a different vision of life, Kabru could give her a lesson or two on that.

At this point I look forward to new chapters for the doodles. The characters in different dresses are cute as fuck.

Attached: 1651994469423.png (590x590, 98.82K)

Marcille deserves the death penalty.

>but treats her friends as if they were simple pets, not seeing them as autonomous beings
That's thanks to the demon's influence.

From her dream you could see how she subconsciously sees Falin, like a pretty doll, a possession she doesn't want to part with, how she sees time as a monster that devours what she loves most and the little bird as she sees others, as something ephemeral.

She already carried this since her father's death, the demons only took advantage of these wishes.

She got turned into a doll after they used the spell on her to resurrect her. She says "she got turned into this".

>She got turned into a doll after they used the spell on her to resurrect her.
Bullshit. If that was the case, the demon would have done this to more competent dungeon masters, right away.

You can just look it up.

Attached: 42-17.png (1252x1800, 457.96K)

Son, of a bitch. I confused a few posts here. My bad.

She's done literally nothing wrong.
Her wish is objectively correct.

Just because she's correct something something right

Its good, but it peaked with the Red Dragon and the immediate aftermath.
The Demon plot has stepped on a lot of toes within the story and its messaging and requires some pretty deft and elegant writing to tie things together without shitting on a decent part of the early manga.