You are Isekai'd as Matou Shinji one week before the fifth HGW starts. Naturally...

You are Isekai'd as Matou Shinji one week before the fifth HGW starts. Naturally, you have already raped Sakura and have no magic circuits.
How do you survive?

Attached: 1482789202257.jpg (1440x810, 114.18K)

I try to gain people's trust. If I have Sakura and Rider on my side that's already something. Kirei and Lancer would be next, they may not be reliable but they're good to have as allies.

All fiction reality marble etc

Tell Rin that Archer is Shirow from the future.
Try to get Sakura to believe that you are not Shinji
Eat everything I want because I got a free trip to Japan and I'm probably going to get killed

learn kung fu

Fly to america and try to obtain a catalyst that can summon Timothy Dexter one of the luckiest bastards in history or emperor Norton the self proclaimed emperor of america a formerly rich businessman turned homeless that was extremely loved by californians.

Cum inside Sakura to get that post nut clearity to plan my next move.

Why not rin and archer or shirou and saber

blow up ryuudou temple

Join Chaldea

Explain my predicament to Shirou directly and help him as best I can

this really
>find Rin and Shirou
>explain to them that the HGW is a scam
>use their help to blow the temple

Apologise to Sakura and stop raping her immediately.
Offer good help to my buddy Shirou, explain I'm also in the war, tell him about Sakura's past as a show of good faith, and ask him to shelter me.
Explain the gimmick of every other master as well as how to defeat them.

Seduce Shirou

Attached: Shirou x Shinji.jpg (1228x868, 392.06K)

>you already raped Sakura
There's no way you're gaining Rin or Shirou as an ally after that

interesting

This would make a good Shinji fanfiction.

Attached: 1647470475101.png (800x600, 387.9K)

You don't have to tell them and it isn't like they going to check her virginity before allying with you.

Just stop doing evil shit and fuck off, you'll still live in a first world country as a rich fuckboy.

Difficult. Now obviously just going to the church to quit wouldn't quite work, when does the simple solution EVER work in Young Adult Murder Competitions? And me being an isekai'd spirit/soul/whatever would probably mean SOME of the maguses and servants would catch on to that real quick.

It can't be as simple as hang out around Shirou, since Shirou is, by and large, dying the vast majority of the time. Rin also might just murder me.

I guess I try and book a flight to Venezuela or some stupid shit.

Those four people won't compromise and are incorruptible. Trying to sell Archer on bullshit is a great way to get my head blown off at the spot.