Tenkaichi Ch. 17 raws

Dumping the first 5 pages

Attached: rfw5925izc091.png (507x720, 665.63K)

Attached: n0oru5uizc091.png (429x609, 273.59K)

Is this bald JS monk a girl? She pretty cute she needs to let her hair grow out

Attached: 88srquajzc091.png (429x609, 258.79K)

Attached: 86w7hqvjzc091.png (429x609, 270.59K)

Attached: 4qradtakzc091.png (429x609, 262.75K)

You need to take your meds

>No, Takuan
>I already am a demon

Attached: Tenkaichi – Nihon Saikyou Mononofu Ketteisen - Chapter 14 - 45.jpg (1127x1600, 936.47K)

Not exactly fond of the liberal use of CUHRAZY faces in this manga.

>having to wait a month for the full release with translation
tsk

we'll be quicker this time UwU

Why is he already trying to hype him? He's no longer hiding the fact that Hanzo has no chance?

Inshun just rates himself too highly, Jinsuke will humble him or kill him (more than likely the former as Jinsuke is a lot less known than Inshun). Also Hanzo is not fighting Inshun, Hayashizaki Jinsuke is.

Thank you for your work!

>Hanzo is not fighting Inshun
I know, but Hanzo fights after Kamizumi, then comes Yasuke, and only then comes that bald brat. What's he doing on this ship?

>one westerner in the entire tournament
>gets bodied by super nihongo man
>literally no one is surprised

Dropped

See you in four hours

If I could drop kengan and tokyo duel, I'll have no problem dropping this too :)

>What's he doing on this ship?
He was interested in seeing Yagyu's match. So far we've only seen Hanzo during Honda's match, who he fought alongside in many battles. Hanzo is probably off being a weirdo ninja somewhere. The way I see it the more well known name wins each fight and I dunno if the japs know Sasaki or Hanzo more.

Its gonna be a preview to kamiizumi vs Sumo? And maybe the old man will be seen drinking maiden nippon milkers before his fight... I hope sumo destroys the frail old man. But kamiizumi being the sword saint, and being older than Oda himself already means he's going to fuck Hino up ain't he? I hope Hino just fucking pulverizes the old kek's blade

I mean, Hanzo is THE ninja guy and Kojirou is that one guy who jobbed to Musashi in real life.
They're both probably well-known by Japanese.

I'd be subverted if Hanzo wins... If considering he place Honda to high regard andhe holds a grudge against Musashi.. so he'll kill Sasaki.. as he's also a lance user like Honda, hin killing one of the favorites will be expectations subversion

Nevermind, I found these kanji 天才, this word means genius or prodigy, so he's just another one, but for some reason author decided to compare him specifically to Munenori

>I hope Hino just fucking pulverizes the old kek's blade
Good luck lmao

>but for some reason author decided to compare him specifically to Munenori
Was that really strange?
I mean, he just saw Munemori's display so it's a given that he'd wonder who's actually stronger between them.