What are your dirty pleasure animes?

What are your dirty pleasure animes?

Attached: 8c07fca086a7023c9ab3828abb846ba1624b70cce2deaf248c29cbcbac2f666d_1.jpg (1080x1574, 169.45K)

>e-celeb
>twittershit
go back

>twittershit

Kill yourself please.

Attached: 1646244472182.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Attached: literally who e-celeb.png (784x349, 64.96K)

Any Forums culture newfags, respect gigguk he's a based oldfag with kek worthy content
fucking retards

kys and fuck back off to twitter if you wanna suck that dudes cock faggot.

kys newfag

>Any Forums culture
>le ironic weeb anime man
>>>/Reddit/

Nagatoro isn't even a loli.

>gicuckk

The fact that this parasite is a millionaire despite doing nothing but talking about other people's creative work will never not make me upset

anime YouTubers should not be allowed to earn a living off of making "anime reviews."

>nagatoro
>e-celeb
>twitter screencap
>animes
Beyond bait

you're trying too hard to fit in, go suck some YouTubers cock somewhere else

Nobody on Utube should make a living, neither should "professional" actors. The world we live in is fucking sick. At most these fucks should be getting table scraps and a swift kick to the jaw when they get too uppity.

>loli

Attached: onii-chan.png (396x473, 157.34K)

His essays are kinographic. I mean that with the highest praise.
Meanwhile nobody gives a shit about your thoughts on anime. Yet has has millions caring about his.

Cope, seethe, dilate, cut off your dick ;)

At the very least his opinions are alright, though I don't bother watching youtubers at all besides le funny game memes.

>nagatoro
>loli
Seriously?

>kinographic
You don't even know what that word means

t. dilating moegroomer

I accept your concession.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>doesn't even know how to greentext
I don't need to know you dislate or that you groom kids. But thanks for the info I guess.

shitty pasta

i dunno who this guy is but he's not Any Forums culture
the only anime Youtubers who are Any Forums culture is grumpy jii-san and loosely DemolitionD

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

kino

The only Youtubers I respect enough to watch their reviews of any manga or anime are the fat greek dude and the defiant nigga dude.

Her eye looks like an egg
also,
>ecelebs
>ironic weebs
>"defenseless" """""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""
May as well just watch jewflix at that point

Attached: Fried-Eggs-5-Ways_LR-e1583270528321.jpg (1437x800, 107.58K)

>animes
>twitter screenshot
Why mods let purposeful bait threads stay up I will never understand

>nagatoro
>loli