Spy x Family

Author really loves his soap opera, he keeps adding new home-wrecker.

Attached: 1636781456562.png (624x774, 443.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTXpRic6Ua8
youtube.com/watch?v=SxcgqMCUxJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NxsnwwDArJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will homewreckers ever learn?

Attached: 1652807430198.jpg (1280x1969, 275.18K)

Nothing to see here, just an ordinary family

Attached: family.png (342x401, 78.76K)

Animeonlies are cancers

Attached: D9FC9BBA-EC07-47D4-90D5-6E43CFBEB859.png (542x767, 460.8K)

>Yuri jealous of Loid
>Fiona jealous of Yor
PAIR THE KEKS

wouldn't hurt to have a family of your own right? Crazy, haha!

YORU-SAMA........ I KNEEL........

Attached: 1651524315565.jpg (640x640, 75.53K)

The world isn't ready for a hundred Anya's

youtube.com/watch?v=PTXpRic6Ua8
youtube.com/watch?v=SxcgqMCUxJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NxsnwwDArJ0

I WILL kiss Anya on the LIPS

Please Axeman... interactions...

Attached: s4QVNxcExtND0.png (700x990, 241.54K)

I want evil anya clones

The wages were aleady raised in some places in NY, it ended like always, with the unemployment rate going up.
You fags are unable to understand that your average business is not amazon and most of them can't afford it, the majoritty of bussiness in Burgerland are small ones and the ones that can do it will just fire you and paid a random mexican that does your job for way less. During the Drumpf administration before covid there was a huge increase in employment due to deportation and thousands of factories were found to be mostly illegal inmigrants being paid like shit.
The wages in burgerland are kept low by inmigration and you can't have both a raise and open borders.

A country that did everything the "progresive dems" did was Argentina, it went from of the 10 richiest country on earth to the current mess and is the only example of a first country going third at the moment.

t.Abe

>Yuri suspects Loid is cheating on Yor with Fiona
My guess is that at some point we'll get this plot. Axeman already connected Franky and Fiona so I don't see why not. Yuri would just have to barge into one of Nightfall's homewrecking attempts
It'd be hilarious if Axeman cucks both of them at once

Abandon Anya.

Attached: 1652405236992.jpg (718x521, 174.68K)

How bad is the cost of living in NY?

>yuri confronts loid right in front of yor demanding to know who that woman he was with was and if he truly intends to break his sweet sister's heart
>twilight if forced to prove his love for yor
simply kino

Attached: lock on.jpg (1000x697, 278.49K)

>bite marks
>black lingerie
>one button
>heavy panting
T-they were wrestling with each other!

Attached: 1587313282884.jpg (1936x2552, 794.91K)

Not as bad as Cali but very bad, i think.
All places with shit living standard, high taxes, hobos and trash housing have something in common.

>the problem is that not all places are like amazon!
>Then lets just raise them on amazon and big companies, leaving small ones unaffected?
>N-not like that
>Then lets lower living expenses by kneecapping banks and landlords so companies can still pay low wages
>n-not like that either
>Also, counting pandemic labor shortage towards unemployment when NY has been raising wages for about 5 years now and unemployment shot down
shhhh, no lowering our birth rates.

No more entertaining spies.

ANYA ONLY FROM HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------

Attached: 190697.png (1000x743, 96.7K)

>>Then lets just raise them on amazon and big companies, leaving small ones unaffected?
Congrats, now they move to a different state or a different country and your unemployment problem gets worse like always.

>>Also, counting pandemic labor shortage towards unemployment when NY has been raising wages for about 5 years now and unemployment shot down
The mentioned wage raised and unemployment happened before Covid.

>small businesses can't afford to pay more for a minimum wage
>but they can somehow to afford to pay more when cheap labor from immigration goes away
Now get out of my SxF threads you retarded tourist.

Attached: confusedpeanut.png (618x1000, 253.54K)