Bad writing tropes in anime

I don't watch to much anime but why are nips sound bad at writing? I've seen this villain that think humans are like bugs or animals/less life forms like 100 times and it never makes any sense.

If they actually thought ppl where just bugs then wouldn't sit there and monologue or speak with them. When was the last you told a bug how inferior it was before you squashed it?
Like these ppl think they're making some big meanginful point but can't actually commit to it and conceptualize and write a character as if they actually think of humans how we actually think of animals. But i wonder if this is like a nip thing, like anime is notoriously bad at "show not tell"

Attached: main-qimg-debd1feb05fbb34b6de5dd6ee6f1c4ac-lq (1).jpg (600x576, 48.74K)

The truth Any Forums doesn't want to admit: Anime/manga in general has shit writing because Japanese writers suck. That's why people who admit to liking anime solely for cool action or fanservice are much more genuine than the pseudo-intellectuals who look to fucking chinese cartoons for something profound.

a monkey can communicate
any animal can be trained and interacted upon
they can still use their voices, they just cant speak
we just dont give a shit either way, its really not that different

>When was the last you told a bug how inferior it was before you squashed it?
Literally yesterday.

It makes sense to japanese because they eat things like whales and dolphins which are smarter than the average american.

>look to fucking chinese cartoons for something profound
pretty sure that's the basis of it, why would a good writer make an anime? fucking waste of time and full of politics to make it a franchise or fucking whatever to make maximum profits. Max brooks didn't help with the World War Z movie, it sucked, and he made millions anyways.

You may get hate for saying this, but it's the truth.

This is every movie with aliens ever, it was a trope in the west before I ever noticed in animanga. It's just easy to paint supposed highly superior species as simply entitled pseud humans on roids.

If that is the truth where are all the great american cartoon and comics writer lol?

I'm curious how Meruem would argue with a vegan, cuz all his arguments are contingent on you consuming animal products.

Attached: 1648020053219.jpg (1024x1024, 91.52K)

He would still be able to write a manga/doujin without having any problem .

Did you watch HxH though? Meruem doesn't give a shit about humans from the moment he is born, in fact there's a few panels when he first encounters them when he kills an entire family, child included without uttering a word to them, because he doesn't see them as anything more than lowly creatures just as you said. Meruem's arc is that he becomes more and more humane the more he comes in contact with humans, and even falls in love with Komugi, a completely defenseless girl that by all means would have been culled by his "selection" plans. It's the whole theme of the ant arc, even. Meruem turns into a human and Gon turns into a monster.

>don't watch to much anime
>like 100 times
kek, why are americans so fucking dumb?

>It's SUPPOSED to be bad and generic writing
>muh theme

hunterwhisperers will never cease to amuse me

Why are you claiming anyone is sound bad at writing when you communicate like a child?

>humans were the real monsters all along
Damn. That's deep.

people talk to animals all the time. Weve taught some of them how to communicate with us.

If cows suddenly started talking, do you think everyone would stop eating them?

This is so true, it's write down to how the stories are written.
Once serialized the goal is to make your series last as long as possible, almost all the stories are painfully drawn out and suffer as a result. Ani/manga as a medium is complete dog shit.

A book on the other hand is different, the writer isnt going week to week they make one complete arc/narrative/story and that's it, until the next one/

Have you ever gone hunting or watched people hunt? They talk to animals all the time even dead carcasses

yes, but why do these "im superior to humans" characters give a shit? Us as humans don't give of a fuck.

I think Japanese writers are just genuinely too stupid to conceptualize a higher life form, it's always so embarrassing

How about guys that aren't serialized lol? Or Anime originals aren't serialized either lol.

if you spent some good minutes hunting down a cockroach or a particularly annoying mosquitto, you'd understand

lol lol lol fr fr