What could you do with the skill [Internet] in isekai and would you trade it for other skills if you have the chance?

What could you do with the skill [Internet] in isekai and would you trade it for other skills if you have the chance?

Attached: 1651892810022.png (960x1365, 766.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/military-manuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of going to another world if you're stuck on Any Forums/a/ anyway?

>posting about how isekai WN is unrealistic
>pointing out how the magic system is completely wrong, delivering pictorial evidence of yourself doing the magic right
>get told that it's just fiction and that I can't dictate how other people write their stories
>give up magic and become a depressed shutin

I will shitpost all days until the next reroll.

A more realistic outcome is that you will be convince to go back to the real world.

So that you can keep your sanity by keeping contact with civilized people instead of barbaric retarded natives?

Gather all the wives

Attached: Isekai Affair 2.jpg (1442x2048, 1.48M)

The hard truth is that you can't do shit just by being a desktop expert.

If you want to perform amazing feats in chemistry, engineering, physics, etc... then you have to download actual txtbook pdfs and spend 2-4 years studying it

I'll throw you a bone, however
There are survival and military manuals available on the net that you can learn in just a few days.
Whether they are useful to your situation or not varies

Attached: Blank+_7c7a47a27e532ffb34be21e9e2626c0c.jpg (904x723, 112.68K)

>wife cheated on him
>still wanted to be loved by her
Why didn't this faggot wish to erase himself instead?

basically Help me Google Sensei
would use it to wiki things and spawn items

Can Google teach you how to build civilization from the scratch? I doubt you can make a rifle by yourself with medieval tech just because some dude on youtube tells you how.

I need things with evil childhood friends.

Nope.
Almost all those inventions and smarty pants shit were done by pure accident like leaving shit on for too long or mixing stuff by mistake or finding it somewhere then saying you created it.
Science is random and does not even need intelligence for it.

Attached: 1634835827705.jpg (228x219, 14.7K)

This cuck is too insufferable to read. He should learn a page or two from Liam.

>There are survival and military manuals available on the net that you can learn in just a few days.
>Whether they are useful to your situation or not varies
Do they teach you how to fare without any modern tools at all?

How about posting pics of you doing magic?

well MC was able to buy items from amazon, weapons, ships, space laser ect..

It's rare for light novels to live up to the hype. But this one sure did. If it keeps being this good it might become my favorite series.

Attached: 1626619254964.jpg (1008x1434, 122.36K)

I'm expecting Cunny Soros to crash and burn in volume 2.

How is it on the technicalities?
The fanTL said that translating it was a huge pain because it needed specialized knowledge.

Volumes 2 and 3 have 5/5 ratings in japan.

Finding it,sure
Knowing it, Replicating it, Improving it, and Applying it needs an expert

How do you refine, use, and make more peniccilin?

Yes.
>archive.org/details/military-manuals
Sabotage entire buildings even

Entire thread is now on a watchlist
Say hi to FBI-chan

Attached: Much+appreciated+_6d9a136e19203930a955df7de58a4bf4.jpg (273x315, 33.42K)

Just watched Jujutsu Kaisen movie at theaters.

>mc of the movie had a childhood friend
>they are in love, she makes him promise they will marry in the future
>she dies when they are still children but becomes a cursed spirit bounded to the mc

This mangaka found the way to redeem CFs. Kill them before they grow up and betray you.

I trust no one's opinions but my own when it comes to books.

Massive economic info dumps in the first half but amazingly it wasn't hard to get through. And after it starts going for real it's great.

Sounds promising.

This may be the first actually "smart" isekai series. She never does any magical bullshit Lelouch keikaku shit everything is grounded and makes sense.

The only personal issue I had (though I'm retarded so take it with a grain of salt) is that it uses a lot of Japanese economic terms and jargon that I don't think translated well? Or at least the nuance of them didn't. But that's not really something I blame the author for or anything.