*is the last compelling part of your manga*

*is the last compelling part of your manga*

Attached: AA19DEC9-3C8F-449D-B915-5C633B70AAD4.png (393x593, 239.08K)

?

how my cat looks at dinner time.

You can actually feel Nyan vs DK and the support team fights were storyboarded by ONE, unlike the absolute shitshow that's been happening since the base flip

headcanon

>Incels upset their shit power fantasy about making fun about power fantasies is better draw instead of going out and having sex
This is why america is over

It's just basic intuition, shonenspic. Something you deprived of entirely

It's drawn worse actually

Attached: 1651076095291.jpg (1170x1170, 206.57K)

>basic intuition
Yeah as he said, headcanon

I understand you can only think in terms of shonen buzzwords, but "headcanon" doesn't quite grasps the entire spectrum of human thought processes

And here you are lol

yeah but it fits exactly for shit you pull out of your ass and act like its fact

Now you are the one actually pulling headcanon out of your ass. I never stated it's a fact, I (as someone with IQ quintupling muratards room temperature IQs) said you can FEEL it (if you are not a muratard obviously) and I believe it most likely to be the case

What are your feelings about JJK?

I tried to get into it a couple of times, but everytime dropped it (the last time I dropped it somewhere after the school fight with the blond transhaping guy). It's just a compilation of the worst shonen tropes, devoid of any soul, original ideas or memorable characters

Show me a page hotter than this in the original

Attached: E4OecFW.png (800x1138, 709.76K)

Not him, but the webcomic isn't about coom, so such things are inconsequential. The webcomic prefers to put in more dialogue, story and characterization instead of wasting time on pointless ecchi.

Attached: Saitama in his first WWF Royal Rumble.png (1279x831, 2.12M)

So the webcomic ignores one of the core fundamentals of manga/anime and people are upset when the manga corrects that? How ridiculous, it's no wonder it's more successful

>Murata does bad
>Story by one, Storyboard by one
>Murata does good
>Murata did this, one is leeching off his talent
They’re insufferable.

>last compelling part
Garou has been fucking amazing, his interactions with the kid, Metal Bat and Saitama are the peak of the manga so far.

Attached: 1652875107667.gif (368x640, 1.85M)

Manga Garou has been an embarrassment

>stepping away from cliches and tropes is a bad thing
your mind is poisoned

But it hasn't stepped away from them even more than that it's embraced them.