What's the point of this character?

What's the point of this character?

Attached: shitdoro.png (300x430, 349.66K)

To show how Guts would have turned out if he had a good role model(guts)

comic relief, guts witnessing what a childhood should be, innocence, kindness, adventure, a redemption for guts.
Beserk was going to end with guts no longer giving a shit about Griffith because of the friends he made along the way.

i don't know who that is but he looks like tiny guts

Star Wars references

>Miura wasted time and effort on trash like him instead of going forward with the story

Attached: mfw isekai tropes.jpg (480x480, 22.91K)

In the case of a work that depicts the growth of the protagonist, if the story progresses and the protagonist becomes too strong, the author will have trouble developing the story. The author would then have to introduce an immature young man, like Chiu in DQDAI.

>Westerners from broken homes can't recognise protege archetypes or familial roles
honestly it's tragic and I'm not even mad, I'm just sad for you guys

That's such a waste. Even if he wasn't strong enough now, Guts could still get future power ups to fight Griffith.

Mermaid paizuri

It's not shit though, happiness is what he deserves and chasing Griffith is only going to hurt those around him.

There aren't even any good doujins of him fucking shrieke with the elvea as commentators and giving tips.

Good thing that Donovan was there for him. Otherwise he would be long dead.

Sorry for not being a NPC.

To annoy you

Audience self-insert.

We want the Naruto audience

Cringe writing

To ruin the manga even further with Schierke

Turning a edgy, dark seinen into genki shonenshit

I fucking hate Schierke

edgelord's aren't people

You have to be 18 years or older to post here.

Don't pretend like GA isnt your top 1 favorite arc. With the introduction of that elf shit and that shitty naruto rip off, a bloody, dark seinen turned into generic battle shonenshit

Not an edgelord. It's just incredibly lame to see YET ANOTHER "revenge bad... give up on it..." applied to one of the cases where revenge is not only very justified but also a very good idea because Griffith is basically a devil right now. What next, should Guts have told Skull Knight not to attack Griffith as part of forgiveness? Did Griffith even ask for forgiveness?

Sure you're probably gonna go "it's for Guts sake not Griffith's" but even if we went with this the execution is terrible and the JRPG party feels like it's another manga. The only reason they can stay together is because of Schierke's bullshit charms and the deus ex machina elves island. Kinda neat to be able to fake character development for Guts by only unlocking the "heal Casca" quest whenever the story wants and then act like he finally understood revenge was bad.