Does Any Forums buy animation cels?

Does Any Forums buy animation cels?

Attached: ashita no joe cel 2.0.jpg (2691x2073, 2.72M)

Cels of Pan!

Attached: Pan sitting .jpg (622x488, 44.9K)

>buy

I have one from Digi Charat but I don't remember where I packed it up.

>me buy worthless piece of trash that some swear labor women painted and inked in a matter of seconds, a frame that's not even particularly pretty and can hardly be considered an artistic work
>ahem, I am a real anime fan see I buy cels :DDD
Cel purchasing retards are literally worse than figurine collectors. If you at least bought multi-layered cels, or cels with complex shading like the one's painted by Disney. But now, you're like hoarding retards who purchase completely unremarkable shit for the sake of saying
>Look, me spent money! I've just validated my love for this show, I've proven to be a fan :DDD

You're mentally ill. And why do you people stack your cels on your fucking bedsheets anyway? Do none of you own a proper desk?

No because fuck scalpers.

youre tryharding too hard
>muh artistic work
You know that's subjective right?

I probably would if I wasn't unemployed living. Maybe I'll ask Santa for one

>Cel purchasing retards are literally worse than figurine collectors
Why are you so insecure about this? Are you this angry and irrational in real life?

Not how this work, halfwit. I am merely outspoken about things I hate. Why you ask? So perhaps you people see the mistakes in your actions and, if god wills it, change your ways. This none of my business attitude has lead to all sorts of society destroying developments. Someone needs to bully you mentally deranged hoarders, even if it's merely on the internet.

>I am merely outspoken about things I hate.
so the way you vent is by making accusations towards people you don't know who simply enjoy these types of things instead of just merely hating the thing itself while pondering the thought process of why people do the things they do despite it having no negative effects on your life?
>So perhaps you people see the mistakes in your actions and, if god wills it, change your ways.
user what drugs are you on? What mistakes did anyone make?
>This none of my business attitude has lead to all sorts of society destroying developments.
society will crumble at the thought of people collecting cartoon drawings for fun
>Someone needs to bully you mentally deranged hoarders, even if it's merely on the internet.
I can't tell if you're trolling or just very lonely but I'm leaning towards trolling with the latter also having some significance

i would if i had money, but i don't

Attached: Lupin animation cel.jpg (2622x2547, 2.97M)

There’s no way he talks to anyone like this irl

>who simply enjoy these types of things
>espite it having no negative effects on your life
And that right here is the problem. It does have a negative effect on my life. You're just too retarded to think more than 2 steps at a time.

>It does have a negative effect on my life
lol virgin

I have a few from La Blue Girl. Id post but was banned last time.

Buying production waste? That can easily be counterfeited?

Then don't buy the counterfeited ones.

Based

>awarding a redditspacer
either samefag or newfag

This. Most of them haven't watched more than 200 anime.
It's not subjective, retarded cunt.

Misusing greentext, saying "based", "newfag" or any other tourist lingo, believing in reddit spacing, and typing like a Brit are all newfag behavior. Please go back to your shounenshit containment thread.

>>redditspacer
You just outed yourself as a tourist. Moreover, you end a sentence with a period. By which I mean kill yourself.

Imagine a scene in which cartoon characters are talking. The cels used in such scenes are shot by overlaying a character with no mouth and cels with only mouths of various shapes. This is because it is much more labor-saving than drawing all the characters with various mouth shapes one by one.

Cels that lacked moving parts were not in great demand, and even in the 1980s they were either discarded or smuggled out of the country by people in charge of the project, without any accusations. In addition, some of the cels were given to members of fan clubs sponsored by animation studios as a benefit.

Since many studios were involved in the production of animation, there was no small amount of leakage of cels. It is said that an anime store became successful by purchasing such cels of unknown origin and selling them at a high price. Well, that was a long time ago.