Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: d3268778ce7088e81bd37af64150ad95f29dd22e_hq.jpg (720x480, 23.28K)

Back to Any Forums, zoom zoom.

It be kino.

The series should have ended right after that. Childhood is hard. Education is hard. Work is hard. Haku was a man and youre a fag. The end.

>tranny femboy shit
no it was gay

anyone else watched this many times because jetix kept replying the same episodes?

Kill yourself Twitter immigrant.

Mate twitter are the ones mass converting to lgbt

It was gay as fuck that's for sure

Stop with the buzzwords retard

Same but it was chuunin exams.

yeah they got more episodes eventually and then started to replay those. By the time they started to air real shit I was able to just watch episodes on youtube.

Kill yourself, narutard.

Filtered

It was all downhill for the series from there.

so good I dropped the series after this episode
I agree

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

këk the channels of my country only kept replaying the episodes until the nart vs neji fight then restart from episode 1 again

yeah and then the show goes downhill

the furthes they got fo me was gaara fight with naruto

Sadly agreed. I thought it was setting up a bunch of missions and developing the team, but nope, test, forest, fighting, everyone's under attack, aaaaand sasuke's gone.