The dub for this show is pretty neat

The dub for this show is pretty neat.
Very rarely do I hear accents used, but it fits very well.

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtlHCfoKEXE
youtu.be/OhctvZzl_eo
youtube.com/watch?v=gjAvQrJVAIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

garbage thread good show
it has multiple dubs because mutts like to urinate all over anime in different ways

You one of those guys that just hates dubs on principle?

Everyone in the world has an accent, user. You aren't exempt.

what anime is this i cant resist a good ol brown girl anime

Click the little blue triangle.

Nadia the Secret of Blue Water
watch it
all of it

Attached: Nadia_The_Secret_of_Blue_Water_Ep02_The_Little_Fugitive_[1080p,BluRay,x264,flac]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_16.23_[2017.01.19_16.38.42].jpg (1440x1080, 140.93K)

She looks like she fucks blonde ninja boys

nah she unironically craves bbc

Attached: 1485294094437.gif (500x376, 997.06K)

what the fuck is this jewish magic?????

A newfag filter, apparently.

I was impressed that ADV used actual kids to voice the children in the show. They sometimes fumble some lines and it was a bold choice to have a 14 year old kid try to do a French accent. but overall I liked it.
It has multiple dubs because Streamline lost the license after only finishing 8 episodes. ADV picked it up later on and did the whole series.
It's for the best. Streamline had some odd choices. Like Darth Vader Gargoyle.
youtu.be/GtlHCfoKEXE
youtu.be/OhctvZzl_eo

Attached: 30144718.jpg (572x800, 53.39K)

It's pretty nice when a dub team actually gives it effort.
I feel like for certain anime it can elevate the experience or at least offer something interesting.
An anime I hope gets the same treatment is Turn A Gundam.
It's a similar period piece.

Turn A has a dub? Or is it getting one?
It would fuck with my brain if they went with the "canon" translation of his name as "Rolan" when I'm so used to him being "Loran"

Attached: IMG_0019e.jpg (1463x2000, 943.9K)

Okay, now that I saw a thread about this show, what the hell happened during that many stranded in a desert island episodes in the middle? Holy mother of filler, I know the show was always zany and silly, but those episodes sure were a drag.

No, I'm just saying it's something I'd like to see.
It would be really fitting for the series if they went with a mix of southern American and northeastern accents from the early 1900s for the Terran characters and British ones for the moonrace.

Southern is one accent that is almost impossible for non-Southerners to pull off without it sounding cringe. Which feels odd, since Funimation is based in Texas, but can never seem to hire actors who can do convincing Texan accents.
Not that the Terrans should have Texas accents. They'd be much better suited to an antabellum-style Carolina accent.

>called Electra
>wants to fuck her father figure
sagusa Anno

Attached: file.png (527x640, 535.38K)

>>wants to
Does. And gets impregnated by

Attached: Sasuga Anno.jpg (1440x1080, 104.51K)

>antabellum-style Carolina accent.
Got any examples of what that sounds like?

I agree though, a texas accent would probably not work for most characters.
Maybe that one military guy, but I think ideally it would be a variety.
Like Sochi and Kihel who are upperclass girls would have more posh sounding accents.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjAvQrJVAIU
This one is more new orleans, which might work since Turn A takes place down there iirc.
Luin being more industrious would sound more northern though, maybe Kihel would also switch between her southern accent when talking to her sister and Loran in private and then use a more northern sounding one when trying to be professional when working with Luin and others to hint at her ambitions.

I'm in those episodes right now and it feels like a fever dream.
They're so wacky and surreal compared to the rest of the show so far.

The show got too popular. NHK ordered more episodes to keep the show running longer. but Gainax just didn't have the manpower to do them all.
So those got outsourced to Korea under the supervision of Shinji Higuchi while Anno worked on the Red Noah episodes and the final arc.

Attached: islands.webm (480x360, 2.93M)