Cyberpunk 2077 Anime Coming Out This June!

youtube.com/watch?v=takoy3nxfsw
>By Netflix.
Does this qualifies as Anime or no?

Attached: Edgerunners-Cyberpunk-2077---via-Netflix.jpg (2000x1000, 142.59K)

Is it made by esteemed nipponese race?

We just had this thread, give it a rest.

I can't wait.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

It looks like average Trigger anime. I had high hopes for this and thought with CDPR and Netflix bucks they could make it look better than Akudama Drive.

It's made by Trigger, of course it's not anime.

Is cyberpunk good yet? I know Witcher 3 was a mess on release, is it worth a buy now?

No don't bother even buying it. Right now we're seeing if the anime at least has some viewing

Attached: jzi6EF8yrnuJdRAQGmo5p6.jpg (1920x1080, 217.81K)

Pirate it.

Wat do you mean by that? You want explosions and overabundance of colors or what?

It's anime but people on Any Forums will always take any excuse to insist something they don't like isn't actually anime.

I was a little unsure they were even going to go ahead with this,it will probably be ok but I don't think it will be enough to salvage CDPRs reputation.

They should put a panty and stocking short on the DVD so people actually buy it, they will watch on Netflix but that's the only way you are going to sell any discs

It has much less bugs now, and balance is greatly changed (no more 100% critchance), but it's still fundamentally the same game. If you specifically disliked some elements, ask about them.

>netflix
>based on western property
into the trash it goes

Reposting all the Cyberpunk cuts from the video.
Can't wait to get a good look of the big booty lady and of the motorbike girl designs.

Attached: 1652712606344.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Also from the previous thread:
It will have gore and sex scenes
Kai Ikarashi is directing a episode

I’m playing it now (bought on a sale after the 1.5 patch) and it’s good. Had to reload the game three times in 50 hours because of the bugs, which is about standard for an open world game. It looks good, has a good story and quests, and a sense of narrative direction that open world games often lack (even RDR2). The gunplay and combat are whatever, but I play a stealth/hacker build so I barely get into combat anyway.

Why do we have a second thread literally a day after the first one

CDPR Shill like you need the fucking rope. And it was probably you from this bullshit thread. Neck yourself

>stealth/hacker
It gives an impression that most missions were not done with optical camouflage in mind. 10 seconds of complete invisibility are super powerful in any and all circumstances.
So much salt is bad for you.

>the most known and liked anime studio in the world
>story based on the most hyped game in human history
>released on the biggest streaming platform on earth
Anime of the century.

Salt as in the biggest sales flopped and laughing stock CDPR ever felt? Nevermind they fell back to using UE Emgine because their shit engine didn't work? Okay lol!

Didn't it sell like 20 millions? How much are videogames supposed to sell nowadays to not be flops?

People like you will never understand, but sales bear no influence on my enjoyment of a game or series. Cyberpunk was fun enough to spend 250 hours on 100% playthrough.