Kadokawa plans to establish 'IP creation structure' in Southeast Asia

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-05-17/kadokawa-plans-to-establish-ip-creation-structure-in-southeast-asia/.185746

What do you think?

Attached: Kadokawa_logo.svg.png (1280x145, 30.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gempakstarz.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Artificial tryharding at creating hit IPs NEVER works. Corporations should have already learned by now that it comes naturally.

Holy based, vietchads, we back.

So basically we're gonna see Phillpinnian and Vietnamese mangakas?

More like slave labor.

Probably gonna mostly focus on Singapore since that's the only country in SEA they really care about.

fuck kadokawa, id never give them my precious property

Define "working"
Will it create masterpieces that you and I will love? Probably not.
Will it earn Kadokawa lots of money? Probably yes
Just look at the modern isekai craze. Low effort bullshit enjoys great success.

Every season more than half the anime catalog had select episodes in which the Korean and Chinese mostly (or entirely) control key animation.

First step towards finally recognizing that non-japanese comic books are manga. After that it will also be made official that non-japanese animation falls under "anime". Only elitists on Any Forums continue to live in denial.

Indochads?
This is our chance to popularize Majapahit and Hanuman!

Now we'll see more junglenigger.

It's only anime if I like it

>The section mentions the company's plan to develop original IP and and the media mix of boys love comics.
>The company mentioned its publishing partnership with Malaysian publisher Gempak Starz in regards to the original IP, and mentioned its publishing partnership with Thai publisher Amarin Printing and Publishing in regards to its media mix of boys love comics.
Uhm, faggots? Care to explain?

Ladyboys are common there user. It stems from the fact they have small cocks and slender bodies and sex tourists want to fuck them.

>spreading faggotry in an islamic state
greget

I think it will be neither anime nor manga

Kadokawa has a BL magazine called Ciel and occasionally runs tame BL manga in their Comic Gene label.

For what purpose? I just reset my router and a new IP gets created everytime

When will they give the Baltics a shot?

Nahh it's Malaysia
Gempak starz
gempakstarz.com

Attached: website-sources_KGS-logo-1.png (289x77, 4.34K)