Has anyone else noticed the decrease in torrent quality on nyaa lately...

Has anyone else noticed the decrease in torrent quality on nyaa lately? Every single top seeded release of a non-airing show is nothing but garbage encodes made by literal whos. There's no quality control at all anymore.

Attached: fH1dmIuo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

index.fansubcar.tel
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PJYwhjzLNPXV2X1np-S4rdZE4fb7pxp-QbHY1O0jH6Q/htmlview
releases.moe
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1emW2Zsb0gEtEHiub_YHpazvBd4lL4saxCwyPhbtxXYM/htmlview
greasyfork.org/scripts/441017-nyaablue/code/nyaablue.user.js
sneedex.moe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Works on machine.

Are you kidding? There have been a ton of great groups releasing high quality av1 and hevc encodes of weekly series and BDs since horriblesubs died.

Just download shit from rutracker or erai-raws.

index.fansubcar.tel
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PJYwhjzLNPXV2X1np-S4rdZE4fb7pxp-QbHY1O0jH6Q/htmlview
releases.moe
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1emW2Zsb0gEtEHiub_YHpazvBd4lL4saxCwyPhbtxXYM/htmlview
greasyfork.org/scripts/441017-nyaablue/code/nyaablue.user.js
sneedex.moe
fansubs are higher quality than they've ever been. go away.

Attached: spoon.jpg (728x455, 88.74K)

Not really, I don't know what's good so I just see which is the best quality on those spreadsheets the autists make

>fansubs
I'm not talking about fansubs fucking retard, I'm talking about shitty encodes and compressed fucking releases at cost of the image quality.

I don't. I just read the comments in the top seeded releases and if people say it's a bad one i just use another one. If they provide screenshots to compare i just look the one that looks obviously better, but i do not care if they look nearly identical and there's a crushed black on a corner, that's autistic shit.

>top seeded stuff is low size (low bitrate) mini encodes
Who who would have fucking though? No shit retard.

He just spoonfed you three points of references for good encodes. You're the retard.

Attached: qualityguide.png (3427x1224, 281.74K)

Attached: qualityguide2.png (3675x2180, 1.28M)

Quality for torrents is literally the best it's ever been, what are you talking about

Retarded nigger, go back.

this is ultimately due to the ascension of a certain alternative. XDCC and private trackers are still better than Nyaa for anime.

>lately
Yeah, 6 years ago.

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 29.55K)

>since horriblesubs died.
They don't do it anymore? What happened?

>since horriblesubs died
when was this?

streamfags go back

About 18 months ago HS shut down with no warning and for no reason. Dao made a wall of text explanation but it's gone now and didn't explain anything. Anyway the new go-to streamripper is SubsPlease. Their death has nothing to do with the fact that the most-seeded batches are mostly Judas now which pumps out weekly minis and bad batches and according to the guy who owns the encoding hardware they use, their operation isn't even sustainable. Judas just happened to ramp up shitting out shit around the same time HS died. But there's no connection.

i'm a boomer that still uses Deluge, is qbittorrent really that much better that it's worth swapping over to?

nigger if I was a streamfag how would I know even what horriblesubs is?

>Dao made a wall of text explanation but it's gone now and didn't explain anything
I think I remember this, well at least a few threads on here talking about it.

I've never bothered with minis but I heard that as far as they go Judas was the best bet, are they actually really shitty or something?
qbittorrent is where all the bittorrentfags bailed to when they had that crypto scandal. I've seen people recommend Deluge and qbit equally, so you're probably in the green.