Non-NGE-autist here. I've only watched maybe once or twice, and didn't watch the movies except EoE

Non-NGE-autist here. I've only watched maybe once or twice, and didn't watch the movies except EoE.
Can somebody please explain the tiddy inconsistencies? How do you go from left to right? More importantly WHY?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 8.36.28 PM.png (1110x400, 830.83K)

different animators you fucking retard

Thermal expansion.

Aren't the people in charge of supervising all animation productions in this industry basically huge perfectionists? How did they let this slip?
Not that I'm complaining about tits, it's just inconsistent with itself like I said.

Thermal expansion

She's literally standing up on the left pic and on all 4s in the right pic. Boobs hang, you literal 12 year old who has never seen boobs before (even on the internet)

This.

fucking speedwatcher

Attached: [Sephirotic] Evangelion - 10 [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits 5.1 AAC][B7A0A8A0].mkv_snapshot_06.03.418.jpg (1440x1080, 970.73K)

There's no way the ones on the left would hang like the right, who's the virgin here?

Attached: XRvx.gif (480x360, 1.31M)

>mfw my wife has smaller to medium sized breasts
>mfw they hang very low when she's on all fours with no bra on like when I'm plowing her from behind, for instance
>mfw some user calls me a virgin because he doesn't know what actual tits look like

Attached: 1652752472754.jpg (700x400, 59.98K)

Like it was even consistent between cuts. Left is her typical design, she strays up and down, but not swelling up like the right unless she's alone with the main character to make you look where he's looking.

Attached: hotcoldhotcold.jpg (960x1080, 249.28K)

>my wife has smaller to medium sized breasts
And Assuka is a child that is almost flat

She's 14, you shouldn't be looking at her tits in the first place.

Pic on the left has a bra and is standing. Pic on the right is kneeling.
>The tits are consistent
>user's just never seen boobs irl
They look smaller in the third pic because she's wearing baggy clothing.

I mean, a supervisor's job is the keep art consistent. But only consistent to that episode or episode half. As long as the character isn't unrecognizable, and it still falls within what the director accepts, the art matches whatever style the supervisor sets.

Attached: d9936f065.png (968x486, 919.55K)

Sailor Moon was the worst for this. Half the episodes each character looks great, the other have their heads are spheres and they look like potatoes.

>Pic on the left has a bra
Wrong.

Only an autist would care

nope she has a strapless one

Attached: [Sephirotic] Evangelion - 08 [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits 5.1 AAC][ED1E605A].mkv_snapshot_10.12.130.jpg (1440x1080, 844.42K)

Goddamn this kid is a fucking slut

Well she is constantly throwing herself sexually at every other guy she meets, regardless of age. And knowing Anno and his otakuness I'm sure she wants to bang every other girl too.