Rent a Girlfriend

Just reminding you that MC is literal a cuck wanna see endless men fucking her.

Attached: cuc.jpg (2289x1288, 194.76K)

Explain why cuckoldry is so bad and why it deserves to be made fun of more than any other fetish

because a threesome is objectively superior in every way

You're admitting that you're a lesser man than someone else, and letting them steal your possessions, and pride. It's inherently pathetic.

Ffm threesome is based. Mmf threesome is not based.

>You're admitting that you're a lesser man
No I just get off on being treated like trash.
>letting them steal your possessions
No I'm just letting them fuck my gf/wife.

poor man fell in love with a prostitute and has no idea what to do

Every girl (except Sumi) is only good for sex

>mental gymnastics to justify a comically pathetic "fetish"
I guess the one saving grace is that you'll quietly remove yourself from the gene pool.

You're the one using mental gymnastics here. A fetish is a fetish it's not an important part of my life and it won't stop me from having kids of my own.

They'll be the other guy's kids because you're too pathetic to have a committed relationship where you're the one who cums inside.

So you admit you are garbage
That already gives me a good reason to make fun of you, niggercuck

I'd tell you to hang yourself, but being the bull in a relationship like yours sounds really good

Attached: 1606194962444.jpg (840x840, 374.16K)

It's homosexuality with extra steps. If you like women but also dick just date a tranny

would he be more "likeable" if he didn't get a boner from his paranoid thoughts?

Attached: media_FHtyNyXXwAUfm9X.jpg (680x513, 332.6K)

>MC is literal a cuck wanna see

Can I be one of those men?

What's with all the popular modern romcoms being NTR shit?
I can't think of a single super popular romcom that isn't NTR, besides maybe Komi

Manbagi got NTRed in Komi tho

Secondary characters being NTRd is expected. It's when MCs get NTRd like in Kaguya or Rental that it's becoming suspiciously prevalent

Oregairu