What manga has the worst power scaling ever?

What manga has the worst power scaling ever?

Attached: 7ds.jpg (399x600, 147.21K)

You posted
But it has escanor so i give it a pass

Attached: Escanor_de_noche.png (378x484, 99.04K)

One piece

>I like the worst offender of the series so it's fine.
Are you a woman?

I like just powercreep characters
Besides if you take serius a history about demons an angels and apply some kind of logic consider the rope

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7.11K)

one piece is unironcally one of the most consistent it starts off letting us know that two of the strongest characters are "lmfao fag just punch harder" characters and now even with mythic god fruits it still boils down to just punch harder.

Attached: Monkey_D._Garp_Anime_Infobox.png (707x684, 776.92K)

I want to say air gear but that feels incorrect.

Reborn
>MC and friends beat their mafia rivals who are supposed to be the cream of the crop
>get sent to the future where everyone is stronger, fair enough
>kill the antagonist who took over millions of parallel worlds, get sent back to the past with all their powerups
>immediately job to a new mafia family who's 10x stronger than them
>get a powerup to beat THAT family, MC then jobs to his own dad who jobbed to a robot who jobbed in the very first greentext, and also everyone else is explicably as strong as MC and friends with all their powerups

NNT powerscaling isn't bad? The main group is full of people who are all the peak of their respective races. What's the problem

>everyone else is explicably as strong as MC and friends with all their powerups
I believe the other groups also powered up every arc in addition to the main characters, since they developed their technology and understanding as well. There was no comparing guys like Xanxus and Mokura to the other small fry like Lambo anyway, even with power creep. I just wish that final arc delivered so we could actually see them fight properly

It got stupid once the powerlevels were introduced.

JoJolion

Air gear, nada it's about roller skates

the answer is and will always be dragon ball z
>gohan defeating perfect(er) cell with an arm broken because idk lol power of family and friendship

I dropped Air Gear at some point but I remember it introducing antagonists who performed DBZ-like moves while barely skating if not stationary so yeah, by then it had completely thrown out the whole premise.

>these skates have advanced electric motors and shock absorption, allowing riders to make huge jumps and land safely no matter how high they fall from
A few volumes later
>these skates let you literally air bend to create tornados and storms or stop all wind, fire kinetic blasts, fire beam weapons, create illusions, stop time, and control all technology

Exactly this, if the powerlevels had never been given a value then the powerscaling would not have flewn off the rails as much. Unfortunately, the story still was ass and unsalvageable in the latter half.

I loved reading it on Any Forums story time thread I think last year. At one point the mc learns air bending by walking everywhere on his hands and then gets to the point that he can form a suction cup with his palms and hand walk up walls, after he's able to do that he just straight up throws tornados around by "grabbing the air" that's gotta be my favorite roller skating trick, definitely could've won the x games with that one

Yeah I agree
anything post the future arc was retarded
especially when they got fucking decimated by the simons was insane

Also ironically as the power levels went up the stakes crashed through the floor. In the first few chapters 2 highschool boys were beat to death by a rollerblade gang and a middle school girl is raped, later its explicitly stated that "that was her first time"
Then at the end no one dies and everyone recovers from their horrible injuries, and the raped girl and murder victims are never brought up again

Combat classes were a very very very bad idea and i think nakaba realized this which is why he barely used it unless it was necessary. it seems he dropped it in the sequel so its not all that bad. NNT is still one of the best fantasy manga out there.

Are you serious? Gohan being stronger than Goku and having crazy hidden strength was being set up as early as the Raditz fight.

>BastardChad!!
Holy based