>new manga starts
>it's good
>Any Forums likes it
>gets more popular thanks to an anime adaptation
>Any Forums now hates it and starts shitposting in the threads
>moves on to another new manga
>cycle repeats
Every fucking time...

Attached: spy-x-family.jpg (1600x1600, 435.21K)

This one has hit a sore spot because a SoL shojo manga shouldn't be mogging their edgy shonen.

Isekai tends to be exempt from this, and they're really mad about this one for some reason. I think it's because they can't self-insert.

>manga has been discussed for years
>reee it's fotm i'm telling you it's fotm it will be forgotten next season
Adaptations are a mistake. So happy that Act-age avoided this :(

Attached: 1652709624669.png (300x479, 126.6K)

yeah and it won't get a proper conclusion either

Sad!
Many such cases.
>shojo
>published in Shounen Jump+
Shut the fuck up already.

Attached: how to kill a show.jpg (1089x648, 228.74K)

It's bad for fujos, self-insterters and edgelords, good for everyone else.

It's has zero shonen elements whereas shojo tropes are all over the story. Stop seething and enjoy the shojo kino.

>shonen elements
Unironically neck yourself faggot.

For the last FUCKING time shoujo and shounen are manga magazine demographics, read more manga you dumbfuck.

It's a shoujo manga

Drop the buzzwords newfag

I will be the first to gaslight in this thread: Any Forums never actually liked it

Works aimed at certain demographics follow specific tropes, retard-kun.

>bad for self-inserters
What if you're a guy that self inserts as Loid or more realistically, a Christmas cake that self inserts as Yor?

This is why anime originals are better, Cross Ange's threads were the most fun I've had with Any Forums's weekly threads, Darling in the Franxxx came close

Attached: spykeks mogged by IsekaiCHAD.jpg (1758x670, 202.75K)

If it has decent art and paneling or above simultaneously then it cannot be shoujo. That is an ironclad rule.

only incels self-insert as Loid, this is why every thread goes to shit everytime someone says something bad about him

>Cross Ange
take me back

Too bad current Any Forums only shits on Cross Ange. Yes, it's a flawed show, but the second half is fun as fuck.

Maybe it wouldn't happen if animeonlys weren't such fucking cancer.

Code Geass threads were peak Any Forums. You youngins missed the golden age of Any Forums, I almost feel bad

I'm pretty sure current Any Forums says as much

This reminds me, Any Forums is going to be fucking cancer when CSM airs. The threads are already quite bad

That's not what happens at all, why do you lie?
>new manga starts
>it might be good
>not a single thread about it on Any Forums ever
>anime adaptation announced
>suddenly tens of threads talking about the manga, "i have been reading it for years"
>later evolves into "manga is better" threads

That is the real Any Forums. The pretentious shithole.

Attached: iruru2.jpg (1030x1567, 142.97K)

>not a single thread about it on Any Forums ever
Are you retarded or blind?

Your argument is retarded. I've seen a lot of normalfags that normally don't watch or barely watch anime including friends/family who are now watching SxF every week and I've yet to hear a single guy say they dislike Loid, and since they feel basic empathy for the character that means they're all self inserting according to Any Forums standards.

I've hated this episodic reddit fluff since before the anime got announced

>Not a single thread about it on Any Forums ever
Retard. There are usually 2 or 3 around the time new chapters come out. It's not weekly so it didn't have a 24/7 thread cycle until now.

Delusional dumbfuck trying to pretend he figured it out

There weren't any before the anime was in production.

Welcome to the internet.

>Cross Ange's threads were the most fun I've had with Any Forums's weekly threads, Darling in the Franxxx came close
Ditto about Cross Ange, but the problem with having fun in Darlafra threads is that you had to follow a genuinely dogshit show unfit for human consumption to be on board, unless you were one of the truly mentally ill shitposters.

SpyxFamily dumps were some of the most active threads on the board for a few years now
It wasn't nagatoro but they consistently got to bump limit within a few hours every dump day
Are you legitimately blind?

How the fuck? I've been reading since like chapter 3 and there have been threads ever since. It was a big deal because it was around the time Jump+ came out.

>its not shounen if its girly
ummm....

Attached: yousure.png (941x450, 1.21M)

All 3, the pretentious faggots i was talking about.

Attached: 1600355529542.png (786x1080, 1.05M)

428 is Seinen though.

4th

Attached: 1580757434912.jpg (688x911, 90.72K)

Just straight up lying, nice