Hypocritical much?

"I knew at the end of the day, you wouldn't rely on your techniques or body." Meanwhile Koga gets cheered on by a dude who did the exact same in his match.

Attached: kengan_omega_158_8.jpg (800x1125, 237.98K)

Narushima Culo

How is that hypocritical
He just predicted that Xia is a bitch

>random cut away to connector-san on a date with yan
>"wow... this gyoza is so good. I bet even Ji could change through the influence of this glorious land of nippon like this gyoza..."
>Xia starts actually fighting like a martial artist, using techniques of his own
>they do nothing and he just instantly gets btfo anyway
>goes back to desperately pulling hidden weapons like a coward and eats shit, that prior stuff meant nothing
BASED, I KNEEL SANDRO

Attached: 1652480170498.png (399x398, 212.47K)

Xia is composed of more knife than water

It'll take 200 chapters for Xia to EVOLVE
I hope you're rooking forward to it

Be real with me
we're never seeing monkey again are we?

Attached: 1647160230906.gif (374x102, 73.21K)

Yumi's only possible role going forward was to job to Koga to show how far he's come, and he even lost that to Xia. Xia even used useless finger slicing attacks just like Yumi did for bonus points.
It's unironically over for monkebros.

>150 chapters of Koga being scrawny underdog that everyone cheers for
>Sandwich somehow still manages to craft a situation where most of the audience root against him in his first serious fight after the powerup
This is almost impressive desu.

Attached: 1623832730317.jpg (4096x4096, 279.16K)

100 of those chapters were dedicated to the purgatory tournament, in which Koga did essentially nothing
Lets remove that and this is Koga's journey
>retarded thug gets beat up by a monstrosity of the underworld
>decides to dedicate himself to being strongest
>finds Kazzy and works for him to get a foot in the underground
>trains with an assortment of Kengan characters
>passes the exam and qualifies to be a kengan fighter
>gets fucking stabbed
>2 year timeskip
>Koga is strong now, he had a bunch of cool fights in another organization we won't show you
>Kengan through some very convoluted circumstance dragged the guy responsible for Koga's stabbing to him for revenge
>everyone cheers as Koga nodiffs a starved retard

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

>Koga vs Knifeman #5436 in a tunnel
>short but fun tense exchange of Koga trying to deal with weapons and putting his past lessons and growth we've seen to good use, along with teasing his kinetic vision
>Koga vs that guy's boss, hyped in a rush job as some super strong guy over the last few weeks to make this look good
>onesided snore fest of Koga dodging everything with his sharingan, never even slightly endangered, woosh woosh choreography
Sandro has gone completely senile and given up on showing over telling, he's decided all it takes to make a fight meaningful is to position a bunch of other characters nearby to talk about how incredible everything is.

Attached: 1652402134098.jpg (629x710, 145.85K)

It's official that Koga never killed those guys
and also, how did Xia know this?

Attached: 1642021567899.png (671x419, 334.52K)

>Xia Ji will become Kaburagi's disciple
Unironically kino development, too bad Sandro will retcon Kaburagi into a honorable fatstrong techniquefag

>manga establishes that both are genetically gifted natural martial artists
>Xia spends 2 years homeless scrounging around refuse for food and avoiding confrontations
>Koga spends 2 years downing protein and getting trained by the best fighters on the planet
>on the day of the fight Xia gets fucked up by 6 different guys and while running around the city and climbing buildings
>Koga comes in fresh
Am I supposed to be impressed that Koga managed to win?

The messaging of the fight is completely all over the place. Sandro tries to sell the outcome as a difference in "RESOLVE AND TENACITY", but even putting aside what's been happening to Xia lately, literally where did Koga display that in the fight? He just kicked the shit out of Xia and was never really in trouble, Xia was forbidden from killing him by GODhma and there are a dozen other people around to step in if need be too.
If Xia had successfully pulled another weapon and tried to stab Koga only for Koga to let his hand get stabbed to grab it and ignore the pain to land the liver kick, then that would actually have been a display of that, but not the shit we got.

>catch up after lolong snorefest
>eddie jobbed
>lu tian just murdered like fodder
>almost all of koga training skipped
>xia bully up to eleven
I sure never thought I'd be rooting against koga
at least the schizo murdercop parts looks interesting
and just what the fuck did they do to kaburagi, he looked like shit at the end of ashura too but it's a completely different person now

Attached: 1602699270528.jpg (350x490, 60.89K)

Attached: 1622045349600.gif (1494x872, 2.58M)

>It turns into a crossover with Shokugeki no Soma
>It somehow makes Omega worse by bringing back El Hermano and the Dark Chefs

They're going to call Koga a paragon of Bushido while four guys hold down Xia Ji while two more chucklefucks kick him in the face.

Take me back...

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!.png (862x742, 94.29K)