Is Saitama really the strongest character to ever exist?

Is Saitama really the strongest character to ever exist?

Attached: onepunchman.jpg (1280x1603, 288.05K)

he's called One Punch Man for a reason

No.

Even if he had infinite physical strength (he doesn’t) there are still a number of characters that would beat him.

Name 10.

Can't say since we haven't seen the extent of his power.

Attached: 1640973121258.jpg (1600x1138, 302.97K)

ur mom fills all 10

Yeah, he's just a joke character tho. Not meant to be taken super seriously like that picture shows

He's supposed to be the strongest as a satire so any argument or hero u may mention gets automatically invalidated either by he's unaffected or he's just stronger.

>defeats homo man
fuck

Attached: 1521593543505.jpg (1593x5000, 1.16M)

Do we have to go through this again?
It's already stated that it's power-man

Bugs bunny beats him

based powerman

ENTER

Attached: popeyejpg-ccb30fecf19b566e.jpg (800x1536, 104.44K)

Any character with toon force stomps him

But can power-man make me into a tan muscle tomboy with shark teeth sanpaku eyes and thick short eyebrows?

No. The strongest character to ever exist is BigPeepeeMan. I just made him up. He is as strong as Goku, Saitama, Superman and Jesus combined. He could destroy all of the universes with his peepee. Also, all the women are super attracted to him and want to sleep with him, and his teacher told him he would never amount to nothing because he has ADHD but look at me now Mister Wilson, you piece of shit!

Attached: bigpepeeman.png (367x405, 11.12K)

No. They debunked it by saying that his strongest would be enough to destroy Uranus 4 times over

>TOAA
>Antispiral
>Some Religion’s Omnipotent Gods
>40k’s Chaos Gods (in the warp, at least)
>Xeelee
>Just about anybody with time travel
Etc

Imagine what marvel fans would think if they actually made a crossover.

kek out of curiosity checked reddit on said topic and holy shit the amount of copes in the comments lol

wouldn't the strongest character not even need to punch?