You now remember Dororo

You now remember Dororo.

Attached: pop.jpg (1280x720, 154.11K)

PARTY IS OVER

>Title has the letter R in it
Automatically reddit tier shit.

I liked it.
I feel like it had way too much buddhism in it for me to fully understand, but it didn't get in the way of me liking it.

Attached: 1560821269739.png (606x645, 113.58K)

TONK

Based

You now remember that one scene

this pose just looks so dumb, i laughed when i saw it in the op the first few times. this with the subtitles of "but i still wanna dance" presented it like a poorly done DeviantArt drawing.

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 133.46K)

The one scene that could have been reliably predicted the second they hired that fucking hack of a guest director that does the same thing to every episode he touches?
What about it?

yeah I have no fucking idea which scene are you talking about

muh art

You think they'd learned from TTGL

Apparently he enjoys putting his face next to an anus and breathing deeply.

I remember a doujin or at least a few pages on pixiv where Hyakimaru wraps some bandages around her developing chest. Things like that are cute af.

GIVE ME FIIIIIIREEEEEEEE

>Manga has two main characters
>Adaptation makes one a deaf mute and removes the other’s personality

qucik rundown?

Can't remember the dude's name, but he's a guest director that somehow has a lot of clout in the industry, despite the fact that he ruins the animation of everything he ever works on. In Dororo, his work included the episode with that scene of Hyakimaru running up a hill that was barely animated, but his most infamous work was Gurren Lagann's fourth episode where everything is off model, looks like ass, and looks nothing like the rest of the series.

That episode was Amaizing. the one where they fight the moth?
>Gurren Lagann episode 4
Damn this nigga has been filtering plebs for almost 2 decades straight.

>the one where they fight the moth?
Yep.

Attached: 1650637908561.webm (1280x720, 695.37K)

I never forgot, it's my favorite Tezuka manga.

Attached: 1646628340936.jpg (1536x2048, 502.4K)

I liked it.