Look what I found at a random shitty discount store in Moscow

Look what I found at a random shitty discount store in Moscow.

>Official translation
>hardcover
>9/10 volumes present
>99 roubles per volume (1.5$)
>its placed in the children's books section

Attached: MIA.jpg (1920x1442, 2.16M)

Children need to learn about healing broken arms and despair sooner or later, user. Especially russian children.

>hardcover
>99 roubles per volume (1.5$)
Wow, that sounds like a loss for them even just in terms of material.

That random shitty discount store is going to be price spike to the moon once inflation hits Russia. You mind as well buy it since it’s cheap

Someone at the store fucked up, manga is expensive lately, esp with hard cover.

>polivanov translated
No, just no.

good find, might as well buy them out now

Attached: 1645826284608.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

Gotta teach them young about fetishes

>its placed in the children's books section
Oh no

Attached: 1642881660710 1483197680767.png (1280x720, 384.18K)

How much is 99 commiebucks in freedombucks?

OP already gave a decent estimate.
$1.53

>nips get manga for $3
>russians get manga for $1
>i have to pay $10 for mine
not fair...

It's an edition printed on the lowest quality of paper possible. Not THAT bad but pretty cheap.
There's a higher quality edition from the same "Reanimedia" publisher but it costs like 3 times more expensive.
Yes "Made in Abyss" is a mainstream manga in Russia, the main audience is 15+ teens to 35 yr old adults.
No, nobody gives a fuck about Dragon Ball, it is unknown, uncared for and non existent. Just to give you a frame of reference.

If you think about it Russia is basically The Abyss so it'd be a handy guide for the youngins.

>Mexico: Dragonball
>Russia: Made in Abyss and Huruhi
What is the official anime of France

Considering life in Russia is not too unlike the Abyss, I'd say it's accurate to put this in the childrens' section.

What, this is basically the equivalent of bedtime stories for Russian kids.

What could possibly go wrong here?

Utena, duh

any fixprice
you can order shipment to the store at their website

Attached: 1539739508919.jpg (720x1280, 196.96K)

My is the name in Latin and not in Cyrillic?

I don't think Russia really has an official anime like that. Anime culture does not permeate Russian society that same way it does in USA/France, without even mentioning Japan.
It's a mostly Internet based pirate scanlation community, since the population is Philippines tier poor.
Very selected stuff gets official publication and is purchased by the most fringe otaku collectioners, "normalfags" in Russia never purchase foreign media stuff.
Pokemon is the most notorious anime. Anything before Pokemon is obscure. Few people have watched it but everybody knows that it's the stereotypical image of modern Japan.
Sailor Moon and Shaman King are also in the public consciousness of "millenials" they were aired in the 2000s, Naruto/Bleach is also well known, OnePiece really became famous only around 2014 or so when a lot of people switched after the Naruto manga ended.

It's translated in 3 words in a short line below, "Sodanniy v bezdne".
Russian editions tend to directly translate as much as possible, without localization crap at least.
Jujutsu Kaisen is officially licensed as "Magicheskaya bitva", literally "Sorcery Combat".

Attached: HbWFqn8nqvgDi5Pn2trQoDRBeXZa7VuXH7dKYCt7.jpeg.jpg (1429x2160, 790.01K)

>his country doesn't have Abyss hole

Attached: 1577339449344.jpg (1026x606, 383.98K)