Asper Kanojo

How do you even escape from this?

Attached: image.jpg (1532x1080, 715.53K)

Loud noises and flashing lights, combined with direct eye contact, and making confusing conversation.

Why would you want to?

hot

Attached: cum.jpg (496x341, 136.05K)

is this the avtist or the sex-addicted girl?
I really need to catch up on the manga

why cant she sex

kek

You don't. but if you really wanna be gae, through violence.

Autism is an STD. Didn't you know?

I always knew he was the sub/bottom

Attached: 0011-015.jpg (2133x1518, 635.29K)

Autist.

then how tf did I get it when I'm a virgin

Life fucks everyone.

I'm so fucked up

One of the reasons she doesn't like sex it's because she hates the idea of getting pregnant and having a kid as autistic as her. There was a really foreboding page where she asks the MC if he'd fine if she got an abortion if she got accidentaly pregnant he said thaf while he'd prefer to keep the baby, he wouldn't hold against her if she ahd one and she said she'd hold to him to his word if that time ever came, with really serious eyes.

To be fair, I wouldn't want to create another Any Forums poster either.

Bruh
I really have to start reading this shit it's been on my to-read list for 3 months now

extremely good manga although there's been TL drama and the series is being translated by a jap to spic to english team now

You're not going any where fucker. 1 chink is capable of translating up to the most recent chapter. Meanwhile, the english version is so behind. 1 god damn chink vs an entire English team + 3rd world shitters with their broken english.

>Check to see the spanish TL out of mangadex... it cant be that advanced

Jesus fuck were at chapter 71 and english monkies are at 59 holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you people!?.

If someone was willing we could do a TL like those threads about the smexy dog teacher and the promising student director.

How do I get a cute, emotionally dependent, retarded, clingy, mentally ill, suicidal timebomb girlfriend?
It's not fair

Attached: my wife.jpg (1512x2150, 702.27K)