What are some fucked up shit that happened behind the scenes during production of anime/manga?

What are some fucked up shit that happened behind the scenes during production of anime/manga?

Attached: 1649035119861[1].jpg (283x392, 29.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186
pastebin.com/EvntSeCV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I looked at anime boobies in a bookstore once.

Didn't Muratas dad die or something ? It certainly explains the lack of soul in his art as of late.

Kishimoto’s wife kicked him out of the house after Naruto’s ending was published.

are you serious lmao

Not the kicking out of the house part but she was really mad at him.
>I almost caused a rift in my own household too, because my wife was very upset also that Naruto didn't get together with Sakura. In fact, she complained quite vehemently to me!
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186

Based. And with this decision the most vile degenerate hentai artist grew a heart and started creating wholesome manga.

What's so special about it? I think the father of almost every mangaka died at some point.

Okay that's hilarious.

Only ones I can think of
>yugioh mangaka nearly dying from overwork while ygo was serialized
>yabuki divorce drama with his wife and their daughter
>kosuke fujishima (oh my goddess) marrying a 20 year old cosplayer after getting her pregnant (he was 52)

>spent ages saying in interviews that Sakura is based on his wife and Naruto and Sasuke are based in him and his brother
>Naruto gets with another girl who has bigger breasts and a better personality and Sakura gets domestic abuse and neglect
What a fucking idiot kek

This isn't really behind-the-scene, but there was a guy led to believe he was voicing an original character for Kokoro Connect, when the character never existed. He also never realized this until the middle of an event, where the director and some other people started to make fun of him with vids of his auditions. Can't remove the full event, but pastebin if curious
pastebin.com/EvntSeCV

Kishimoto is a CHAD.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190.88K)

Yeah but I heard it was pretty recent coenciding with the drop in quality of his recent work.

>>kosuke fujishima (oh my goddess) marrying a 20 year old cosplayer after getting her pregnant (he was 52)

The fuck? I didn't know about this

Well, its a recent death which can affect the psyche tremendously

Not everybody can keep powering through after a family death, user, some people get absolutely fucked by it.

That one time where the entire production committee and other VAs bullied a newbie VA and told him he got the role of the MC for months,
only to reveal it was a prank and humiliate him on live at last min.

>Implying he's not going to make a degenerate version as soon the manga ended and he lost mainstream popularity

>kosuke fujishima (oh my goddess) marrying a 20 year old cosplayer after getting her pregnant (he was 52)
So? They're both at legal age and consensual. Also Asian man, most of them don't crack

Based Kishimioto. Minus point for making that character fat in Boruto

Does the Kyoani arson count?

I'm surprised no one mention the circus that is To Love Ru mangaka drama.

The final part of Akira was the result of a drinking session between Otomo and Jodorowsky.

Hajime Isayama's old editor murdered his wife