Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1812, 461.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/2202412/8ae6c68c75/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1810, 360.31K)

Is genderbent as gay as traps?

Nothing is as gay as traps.

Attraction to the female form can't be gay in any way

If the chromosomes changed and the new parts work it's a woman.

Female body + male mind = perfect gf. Nothing gay here. Just a lovely girl who knows perfectly what a man wants.

Attached: 39.jpg (900x1080, 348.91K)

TSFnoF used to write more interesting stuff that was a welcome break from more than 3 decades of the TG genre being creatively bankrupt.
But soon he fell into a groove, and all of his shit started looking exactly the same. He just created another genre of stale, repetitive shit that he is stuck to like lychen to a rock.

Nowadays the only stalwart of original ideas in TGTF and Corruption is Kouji (author of JK refure)

>Kouji (author of JK refure)
Have they ever done toilet or pee stuff?

Any translation of the two extra pages?

His work with the mommy monster has the once-heroes turned into little girls regress mentally every time they piss themselves.

Isn't that a circle with multiple artists?

What pages?

Attached: 46.jpg (1280x1837, 295.48K)

The artist's name is Meito. The same artist who drew a comic about a succubus. TSFnoF is a group.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1807, 364.07K)

>TSFnoF is a group.
I am aware of that, which is why I specified he "writes" it, not draws, and just commissions artists.
The guy behind what gets actually made is like one extremely autistic jap that famously went on a pathetic and ineffective NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PIRATE MY WORKS crusade a couple years ago.

TSFnoF is not a circle, F is a single person that pays artists to turn his TG ideas lifted from western TGTF deviantart stories (I shit you not) into actual doujin to then sell.
None of the artists "belong" to the circle, TSFnoF is just the name under which all of the stuff commissioned by F gets sold.

>memory loss/personality rewrite
It's fucking garbage. Keep that trash in the bin where it belongs.

Attached: 15038897_784_1145_178040.jpg (784x1145, 179.96K)

Attached: 15038898_784_1145_187123.jpg (784x1145, 189.51K)

>memory loss/personality rewrite
Which manga you even talking about?

The one in OP.

>kouji
>original
Every single one of his work is the same exact shit with the heroes turning into baddie sluts one after another, are you kidding me

No such things there.

exhentai.org/g/2202412/8ae6c68c75/
This was great. I would pay for a sequel.
I do admit that his toku stuff is not or miss, and I hate when he turns girls into guys. Futa exist for a reason.

>memory loss
There is no memory loss
>personality rewrite
It's taken 4-5 years for him to change his way, it's more naturally change rather than rewrite as you say