Best battle shonen of all time

Best battle shonen of all time

Attached: yuyuhakusho02.jpg (483x600, 69.07K)

Too much emphasis on fighting, not enough of Botan or Keiko.

This. Once ghost detective adventures got shelved for battle autism and tournament arcs I stopped caring.

The Dark Tournament was literally the worst part of the show. And then to think they had 2 other tournament arcs as well. I think that's the only thing the guy knows how to write.

Go watch moeshit if you want to pretend to be a cute girl

Point is Botan herself says she is Yusuke's assistant but she never assists him with anything. All she does is stand on the sidelines, deliver some explanation of what just occurred in the fight, or some other background exposition. I'm not saying she had to fight, but she could've been used a lot better.

>sausage fest
into the trash it goes

….the entire show from like Yusukes resurrection is literally just battles and battle autism.
Like you hated the shiw from 6 onwards?

Typical contrarianism where fags pretend that the boring chapters that almost got the manga canned are somehow the best. Thank god the anime didn't keep that trash.

Did you even watch the show?
>Gives Yusuke his detective tools and advises him on his powers
>Tells Keiko to go to Yusuke to revive him
>Saves Yusuke from Gouki
>Stops Hiei from turning Keiko into a demon
>Stops the makai insects from spreading on Earth and saves Keiko from the zombies
>Guides them through Tarukane's mansion
>Helps rescue Yusuke from the psychics
Outside of tournament settings she actually does contribute.

Currently on episode 43. It's okay enough to continue watching but I really wish more simple slice of life and focus on the relationships between the characters. And I wish the training wouldn't always happen off-screen. I wanna actually see them receive their power-ups and not always do those last minute asspulls or win by literal bullshit.

Redhair girl is my waifu

>I wanna actually see them receive their power-ups and not always do those last minute asspulls or win by literal bullshit.
you're in luck, you're approaching one of the best scenes in the show

Naruto is a ripoff.

Really? You better not be lying.

>episode 43
Fuck yeah. The arc is about to get amazing. You'll get your wish.

YYH does a good job at pulling away from the action to let you see the characters. Episode 43 in particular doesn't have any fighting.

that's not bleach

Yes.
Hey, your English is getting better Pedro. Congrats.

same

Attached: 1521637814065.jpg (928x960, 341.62K)

It falls off after Chapter Black, but all things considered YYH stays strong longer than almost any other manga in it's genre
>best battle shounen
>women mattering
pick one

Jesus, HxH just can't fucking compare to this artstyle. It makes me straight up mad