Zatch Bell/Gash Bell 2

It's that time of the month again! New chapter imminent.

Attached: b058dd48-ad57-4546-ac19-bdc9831df538.jpg (3023x4299, 1.34M)

That soon? damn that was quick

Waiting for Ziggy to not actually be dead

I looked this up and first chapter is kindle exclusive? What's with that?

Now that the immediate danger has passed, we should be getting some proper exposition. A better hold on Kiyo's situation and how those new enemies came in to bust the demon world up is what I'd expect. Though I hope the chapter ends with at least a nod towards one of the old human partners, Kiyo wouldn't plan to handle this by himself, would he?

Is it free?

It'll be "Free" soon, haha...

Holy shit what you mean? Hopefully nothing illegal

Best girl.

Attached: 1647403518414.png (660x620, 791.55K)

I realized something, since these monster things are stealing spells that means when Kiyomaro and Gash are fighting them they have a high chance of encountering the spells of their allies from the battle to determine king, like Kyanchomes spells, meaning its very possible we will get a Shin Poruku wild ride

They want to kill all the demons because they are probably breeding monsters in the form of their spells (both Baou and Shin Kuria are somewhat sentient) and that eventually they will create creatures of mass destruction that will destroy all of reality or some shit. Like Getter rays actually being evil and shit like that

>Kiyo wouldn't plan to handle this by himself, would he?
Likely not, but I think he'd only go for the harder and not busy humans.
>Megumi's probably a huge star and not that physically durable so he wouldn't drag her in
>Maybe Folgore? He's tough but once again, huge star
>Dufaux is probably hiding who knows where but he'd be invaluable
>Sherry would probably be up for it
>Doctor Riddle too
>Li-en would be good assuming that she's not knocked up in the way that Zatch Ball 1 was hinting at
>He could get Sunbeam if he's not too busy being a family man and all

I personally hope we see some unexpected partners to appear

It'd be extremely cool if we get to see Kiyo have to deal with Shin Poruku, since it's so hard to imagine anything beating it.
But I would be worried that if he did do something like that, he'd have to retcon it somehow to make it even possible to beat, like lowering the scope of the ability or adding something to it that makes it more vulnerable, which would be a bit disappointing.

It's been a few years, since Kiyomaro is a professor now. My guess is that Dr. Riddle is past the age where he can power through to go on an adventure

There is a huge chance this chapter will have a flashback about Kelly when the invasion started.

Also,i hope they confirm how long is the timeskip .Some months? 1 year ? 2 years?

considering Kiyomaro is a professor and the original series ended with him just starting high school, at least 7 years has past

So... which girl did Kiyomaro marry?

Well think about all the jarred spells we've seen up to now. They were one and dones. Shin Poroku requires constant maintenance to adjust the illusion. If it could even be used at all, I could easily see it being the case that it couldn't be adjusted on the fly

He's still leading them both on and getting shit for it

he has no ring, he is a bachelor

Attached: zb2_ch3_pg1.png (1350x1920, 230.32K)

His job

The translations are kinda slow,so this won't bump fast,unless someone wanna release the raws

Attached: zb2_ch3_pg2.png (1350x1920, 1.15M)

It'd probably just be better to release the raws and post the translations as text like how most other threads do it

I don't have the raws so...this thread will die soon.

wh-huh? then where are you dumping the translations from?