Would bunny Rize do better than shovel Rize in a zombie apocalypse?

Would bunny Rize do better than shovel Rize in a zombie apocalypse?

Attached: [FFF] Gakkou Gurashi! - 01 [BD][720p-AAC][4B0B2DC9] - 00_12_48.893.jpg (1280x720, 133.74K)

>zombie manga turned into fucking Resident Evil (movie)

Is there going to be any new zombie things this year, like any manga or even light novels.

Bunny Rize is not a cock-hungry slut so yes.

>literally just looked this fucked up shit up
>already found a thread
Now I'm getting scared. But also villainously excited.

The zombie craze died 10 years ago

and that is a problem

Zombie land saga revenge was last year.

You know what I meant

I'm sorry, but fuck off. that's unironically Moe shit with a zombie theme, not actual zombies..

japan cant into zombies for some reason
I cant even think of 5 zombie shows with real zombies not demons or shadows or some shit like this
I mean something like hotd or kabaneri where the dead are rising and mc has to survive
its not a zombie show if it has one character who looks and acts like everyone else be a zombie

We had Zombieland Sage recently.

i swear i have the faintest memories of 2 more zombie shows with a actual apocalypse aside from the ones mentioned but its slipping my mind entirely. at least there's a couple of manga and ln's for zombies
i think it is because people abhor zombies for some reason. this shit was fucking great yet got a 71 mean score.

Attached: 69139.png (1200x628, 710.79K)

don't get your hopes up

All I need is confirmation forces that can't be explained by science exists and the possibilities only open from there.

Take back everything we lost.

Because they're the most fucking horrifying shit imaginable unless they just rape hot chicks instead of nightmarishly eating alive while looking like their loved ones.

Sex with Kurumi.

Attached: 52138763_p21.png (635x805, 333.97K)

>Interesting zombie apocalypse with cute schizo girls plot
>Turn into common find the cure plot
Damn, so much potential wasted

Attached: xlXqJ1P.jpg (1920x1362, 570.01K)

Real Estate Rize would plow through the zombies

No true Scotsman

Whenever someone says Zombies, it is always Zombie Apocalypse, not funny zombies doing cute things
He's got a point, Zombieland saga is just idolshit with a zombie motif