O MY DAD'S WISH

>O MY DAD'S WISH
What the FUCK
30 fucking YEARS down the drain

Attached: 1652410548550.jpg (720x907, 262.71K)

What meaningful difference does it make whether Goku survived out of sheer luck (being sent to some shitter world as a weakling baby) or because his daddy sent thoughts and prayers?

Would have died to Tao if not for the wish. Heck they can go a step further and say Bulma meeting Goku was also fated now and they would never meet without it , since she helped him grow well.

Attached: Tao_fires_a_Dodon_Ray_at_Goku.jpg (818x490, 101.5K)

no fucking way this is real lmao

So in your mind the wish protected Goku all his life? Or when does it stop? Is Goku effectively immortal because of some wish 40 years ago being loosely interpretable?

It stopped when he grew up and started a family, which is why him and Raditz die at the same time.
>loosely interpretable
Not anymore, Toyo outright spelled it now.

Attached: 6ebfe1795d258348a219998437d67335f1cd3d7ar1-954-768v2_00.jpg (512x412, 51.59K)

That's dumb. All of his near deaths as a kid have nothing to do with the wish. It was his grandpa who protected him in Tao's instance.

>All of his near deaths as a kid have nothing to do with the wish.
Well now they do.
>That's dumb
I know.

>caring about the tracebook
The people actually writing the canon don't care about this fanfic or purple UI, and neither should you.

I'm just wondering why Dragon Ball characters are standing around talking about their feelings like faggots

Attached: 1652410397840.jpg (720x946, 265.73K)

They've practically written grandpa Gohan out of the story at this point

What's the matter user, can't take it when your shounen acts more human?

>it's not the saiyans' sins that we need to carry, but our pride
wow, he learned something he was already doing his entire life, 10/10 writing

Not if it reads like some shit from wattpad

Why does Toyble hate Goku?

>Goku
>didn't fully believe in his own power
>the guy who chases demons, aliens, and gods just to test himself
>the guy who unlocks legendary transformations that people didn't even believe exist
>the guy who impressed an angel and god of destruction through pure willpower
>but he doesn't believe in his own power

I hate Dragon Ball Super so much.

Attached: 2018-06-14 13_40_59-[HorribleSubs] Megalo Box - 11 [1080p].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 593.97K)

>More Bardock wank

I wouldn't say Raditz grew up well

Kill Tracertardo.

This. Manga jumped the shark a while ago (UI Roshi) but this is irredemable.

If the wish stops after childbirth then the real question is why didnt it protect Raditz too? Unless Raditz already has a kid somewhere in the universe we dont know about(which im down for).
Bardock didnt say which son did he? Did he just forget about Raditz then?

Imap said toriyama. Lol