Spy x Family

Episode 6 preview images. School is in session.

Attached: 19h9d04rj0z81.png (1598x1350, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/98305822.
youtu.be/GrOznw9NdhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is it fair that Loid gets to mating press this every night?

Attached: 98292556_p1.jpg (1073x1000, 335.37K)

My wife Sylvia...

Are you enjoying SxF? Because i do, anons

Attached: abe.png (762x766, 475.62K)

Some new art for the anime.
Sort of resembles the chapter following the boat but their clothing isn't 1:1 with that chapter, and also there's no way S1 gets that far.

Attached: FSm0qdKaQAE2HsF.jpg (1081x1081, 824.21K)

What would happen if the war start turning hot?

Attached: 2121FD81-0722-4BC5-AE93-B8FBEC4EADD2.jpg (2048x1149, 205.62K)

"Am I cute?"

Attached: anya.png (768x875, 225.9K)

Legs too stubby

>Family

Attached: 160482372632.jpg (197x255, 5.72K)

I think they should focus more on exploring the current characters rather than adding about 6 new ones suddenly.

I think Damian needs a love rival.
Endo needs to spice up the romance a little bit, also Anya is dense as brick

Attached: 1652119933544.jpg (2744x3636, 679.2K)

My wife Becky...

GRRR, Damn brat.

Attached: FPc7FY0acAAGx9D.jpg (652x804, 77.88K)

Why is this child so horny

Too many soaps and not enough parental supervision.

>fotm

Can this behavior be, dare I say, corrected?

Attached: yes and.png (600x600, 173.5K)

Damian's buddies piss me off so much, why is he even friends with him? They serve no value, all they do is follow him around and yell "yes boss!". Why are the even in the story to begin with? The literally do nothing and provide no particular plot development or anything related to that.

why can't i type they. am i that retarded?

She's literal shit, of all the seasonal garbage "waifus" that have existed since normalfags like you started watching anime because now it's cool she's the worst one by far, a fucking old hag with 0 personality that acts like a 3 yo and has cellulite most likely too, disgusting.

women hands typed this post

Keep reading retardo
They are all good bois

This series brought out the most animeonly garbage since jojo. Kill yourselves.

you seethe like this every season

>with 0 personality that acts like a 3 yo
Meh, I think that's kind of the idea of her character, pretty sure that's the whole plot of the story in the first place. A family of people who hide their true selves/lives. If you don't like that then just don't read it I guess.

Attached: 98309820_p0.png (1200x1588, 383.27K)

Attached: 20220512_234248.jpg (850x650, 126.41K)

I've already finished it, I don't care if they're good, they don't serve any purpose, + they look autistic. Odd to make the school seem like it's some sort of prestigious place with that's best of the best then have public school ass kids who go there. I don't know, maybe hate stupid looking characters.
>bowl cut, buck teeth, slanted eyes
>hair is oddly firm, exceeding a foot tall

Attached: 20220512_234211.jpg (640x1082, 164.71K)

!

Attached: 73F9F5DB-31DD-4A3E-9D19-62FD8D9DE027.jpg (849x1200, 140.35K)

What does she see?

me jerking off to her mom

!?

Attached: 51585e03fb4cf315288da25dc43bfe99_50dec8c9_1280.jpg (736x915, 72.21K)

user they're kids, you're expecting them to act like grown adults.

What happened with the oh so best "waifu" Kitagawa? The same that will happen to this old hag with debt and cellulite, you fags have 0 retention power.

The more I read, the less sense the political undercurrent of Berlint makes. It’s obvious that Ostania is meant to be the Soviet Bloc generally and the DDR specifically, but the author is making an oddly sympathetic portrayal of it whilst also getting even the most basic facts about it wrong. For example, Anya’s school. It’s VERY old world old money elite school. The bolsheviks abolished all of that in warsaw pact countries. Only the children of Inner Party members would go to such high-class schools, everyone else would go to regular schools with no choice or option of quality.
Another is how Ostania is portrayed as having heaps of big business conglomerates with immense political and economic might. I shouldn’t have to explain why that didn’t exist behind the Iron Curtain.
Meanwhile the Ostanian government are constantly waxing on about ‘right wing/anti government extremists’ (which more accurate terminology used by soviets would’ve been “counterrevolutionaries/subversives/capitialist infiltrators”, but otherwise the author gets the idea)

Ostania is like a weird mix of modern Japan, Leninism, and Italian Fascism. More like modern China than any Cold War-era bolshevik country

he doesn't. you're watching a sexless cartoon. nobody fucks. children come from storks.

it's almost like this is a fictional approximation of east and west berlin and not a historically accurate record of 1960s berlin

Attached: really_nigga.png (1051x1102, 440.63K)

Sit down and shut the fuck up, Asukafag. Go back to fapping to asuken.

She doesn't have any romantic feelings for him.

>most basic facts about it wrong.
It's a fiction, retard-kun.

>it's a school episode

Attached: mfw school episode.png (220x250, 18.16K)

Attached: 98310050_p0.png (669x1100, 351.06K)

yep i'm thinkin kino is on the menu

>I shouldn’t have to explain why that didn’t exist behind the Iron Curtain
Yes, because there is no Iron Curtain in this world at all. Are you retarded? They are two countries that are much equally prosperous and their conflict and issues have nothing to do with real world East and West Germany.

>there is no Iron Curtain in this world at all
based speedreader

The countries were never meant to be one to one standins for east/west germany, hell even from the start they've been presented as completely seperate countries rather than one that were split, and we haven't heard anything about other nations being involved in past wars.

What is it about Any Forums that forgot how to have fun and just enjoy cute and comfy SoL? Does anything and everything have to have a message and have a pretentious story and characters?

>No coordinated outfits
Cute nonetheless

No, I don't get it. What are you even referring to?

They're probably /snk/ refugees trying to fill the void.

chapter 12 page 1

>you’re not allowed to use fake names as stand-ins
It’s dead obvious the author is using real-world allusions for his setting. Otherwise why are Ostania and Westalia in a cold war with each other? “As reality, unless otherwise noted”
>but it’s not actually East Germany, therefore he can do whatever he wants! Sky is green, trees are poo, humans cans shoot laser beams out of their eyes!
Why doesn’t he do this then?
>because it’s unrealis—

So they're projecting their sadness and hatred because a try hard mangaka tanked their beloved story? I believe it.

holy shit shut up nerd

Kek this was addressed in an author's notes
Read the manga

Literally only Ostania and Westalis are stated to have an Iron Curtain between them. You know the real world equivalent was a lot more than that? It's completely pointless to bring this up as an argument.

it literally says "between east and west" not just ostania and westalis

Is that Viz? They original TL mentioned only "two countries".

>Otherwise why are Ostania and Westalia in a cold war with each other
You know that they were literally at war a decade before the series' events? The countries are completely fictional.

>stop trying to make sense of the author’s world

Where. Scanlation I’m reading does not include author’s notes

literally just get over it nerd

The ending if Axeman regularly take his meds.

Attached: Forger Family by ほし村.jpg (849x1200, 663.21K)

>they were at war
WHY. Figuratively kicking the can down the road doesn’t answer my questions, user. Playing coy and saying “the city that is split in half and filled with Soviet cars and tech and is literally called Berlint has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the real-world cold war just because it’s not actually called East Germany” is the pinnacle of sophistry and you know it

There's a few Forger children missing from that ending if he takes his meds.

Fuck the meds, I want pain

>the city that is split in half and filled with Soviet cars and tech
What does it take for your autistic ass to understand that the author is sprinkling in themes from that era without actually having the real world implications of it?

What would the ending look like if he skipped a day of meds? Romeo and Juliet type ending? Yuri watches Loid fuck his sister?

the original japanese
it says
>東西の間に鉄カーテン

lmao this is exactly what I was thinking

My point still stands. Nowhere in the manga is it mentioned that other countries are part of this "Iron Curtain" and that it would carry the same sort of political and economical consequences.
>Another is how Ostania is portrayed as having heaps of big business conglomerates with immense political and economic might
You said it yourself. The manga literally never mentions anything about the conflict between Westalis and Ostania going beyond the scope of those two countries.

Attached: 98309421_p0.jpg (5120x2880, 2.97M)

Will SNK keks ever stop seething over the success of other manga adaptations and accept that their series was always shit?

Attached: tfw loid isn't a cuck like cuckren.jpg (753x1074, 328.79K)

It’s a political thriller with an overlay of family comedy, you smooth brained goon. Or did you genuinely think they’re just gonna do SoL jokes about Anya reading her classmates’ minds for 80 chapters until they call it a day and Axe Kun gets swung?

>stop asking questions and just consume product
What will it take for your retarded arse to understand that if you’re going to allude to real-world events, it pays dividends to do so accurately and consistently rather than just pick and choose things as the chapter’s plot demands without any consideration to the overarching narrative?

>replying to bait

>if you’re going to allude to real-world events
It never did, you absolute fucking monkey brain. How many times do you need to have it repeated until you understand? The auhor made the theme of his world cold war East and West Germany. Literally EVERYTHING else is fictional. There is a fictional war that took place. There are entirely different reasons for why they are at war. There is no communism. There is no Russia and Warsaw Pact.

This is my last reply you moron. Fuck off forever please.

Attached: 1630982658444.jpg (640x480, 50.53K)

Attached: 98185336_p0.jpg (898x1200, 768.11K)

Why is she covered in cum

>there is no communism or cold war politics
“We must deal with these far-right anti-government extremists”
“Don’t tell me you’re becoming obsessed with personal possessions and not sharing your wealth, like those western pigs”

Read the manga, dipshit

anya had fun

Damn...

I wish Yor was more slutty.

I can corrupt her

Attached: FSf3yv3WYAEk5Gy.jpg (2048x2732, 1.1M)

It's fiction. Relax and enjoy it. I just finished a chapter where the family swims at an island during a cruise. Snorkeling in the frikin' Baltic!!?? The beer in my fridge is warmer. Just accept it and enjoy the ride.

>Endou said he loves shojo manga
>Used to be an assistant of shojo mangaka
>Becky character based on aishiteruze baby
>It was a story of adult male trying to raise a little girl
>Remember there's a rip off scene of episode 1 from Aishiteruze baby
Endou is a hack, he reworked his favorite shojo scenes into his work

Attached: 1652408911582.gif (300x225, 989.99K)

Loid playing it cool while Yor dropping spaghetti.

one day left till new episode
two day left till new chapter!

Attached: FSiNcKVXEAMPTLu.jpg (1365x2048, 520.22K)

Is this Anya/Loid prototype?

If these people ever got into Aria they would be asking whether neoVenetia is a fascist dictatorship ruled by magical cats or not

Attached: 98216466_p0.jpg (1059x1500, 1.18M)

The awful doubleplusungood truth.

1 day left until Mr. Pumpkin gets brutally killed on screen.

Is Anya a thottler?

Things like that not relevant to the plot can be handwaved. It’s the same reason I made no mention of historical achronisms like Yor’s hair, or the fact half of the background characters are shown wearing denim jeans.
I’m specifically focusing on things that have an impact on the story.

You are a faggot for making a thread early as always.

I thought Yor, with reddit/twitterfag's backing would have more art than Marin by now seeing how this shit is getting 24 episodes and is being held as the greatest thing to fucking exist. Yet we only get mediocre art and shit like this pixiv.net/en/artworks/98305822.

It's only a matter of time Belko makes art of Yor with Yuri

from what I'm seeing marin got the same treatment

Gosling pls

Threadly reminder to not reply to bait. But some anons just seem to can't help themselves

Poor Anya never getting to drink from those jugs. But I'm sure Yor will start to produce some with all those bawling

Yuri should get on it and impregnate his hot sister.

Attached: 98251189_p4.jpg (977x1200, 820.39K)

Yor's yors...

Attached: Felliona.jpg (540x702, 86.3K)

Attached: __yor_briar_and_anya_spy_x_family_drawn_by_rouka_akatyann__1d00ee9234c097e0a4c5cbf966334f6e.jpg (894x2048, 165.14K)

>When you try to write edgekino and fail so many times that you do the opposite and become one of the most successful Mangaka in history
This is a Picasso moment

Take your fucking meds Axeman

Attached: meds.jpg (800x902, 325.82K)

>he was told by his editor that “cool” characters like Loid and “cute” characters like Anya are important for manga popularity
>I gave up on what I originally wanted to draw and drew what the world wants to see, not myself, so I have no attachment to the characters (laughs)
How did that lead to
>SPY X FAMILY Mangaka Says He Doesn’t Like Anya & Other Characters
???

I honestly don't understand this huge hype.
Sure, it got cute moments and amazing animations made by no other but Wit Studio. But people seems to hype way to much on this one too.
It's just decent but not really a masterpiece.

at no point in this article does he ever say he hates it, schizo.

Attached: t. shinhei lin.jpg (1300x1643, 247.32K)

>masterpiece
SxF is pure fun and comfy. It does not need to be a pretentious """masterpiece""" to be entertaining.

>user trying to twist some words to farm(you)s
This is literal Any Forumsermin behavior

Probably edgetard.
He probably think sxf will end will axeman killing all main characters.

Taking meds and talking to a therapist for anxiety and depression does wonders. Gardening, deep breathing and exercise does wonders for ones mind.

Give me one good reason Yor would choose to stay with Twilight after everything is said and done.

How about an episode with a date between these two autistic killers?
"I like [murder weapon]."
"I I also like [murder weapon]."

Click baiting retard

because sxf does not take itself seriously.

Because of love, satan-kun.

>Animehunch.com
>Mumbai, India
>Whole article of twisted message

Attached: 1652276405825.jpg (1344x2048, 474.04K)

>Be painter
>Sucks at it, but it’s your passion so you keep doing it
>Hates cooking
>makes food comparable to two star michelin chefs
>People focus on that
I am so sorry, axeman

shut the fuck up about your edgetard fanfictions and post more yumejo content

Attached: illust_90880939_20220503_005308.jpg (888x1579, 1.05M)

Do not point that out. Sir!

Have you seen Twilight? Peak human and those heart pupils dont lie.

Attached: 1652424623384.jpg (1300x1637, 401.67K)

> I have no attachment to the characters
That's the closest you'll get someone saying they hate something in nipLand user

I hope Loid thought far ahead and made up some pictures of Anya's 'real mom' just in case

The relationship was fake, but the moments and feelings were real. Yor and Anya have changed Twilight.

youtu.be/GrOznw9NdhU

nice headcanon

He can just dress up and take some pictures bro, don't worry about it

Twilight's just coping
he's even projecting himself on the dog now

Attached: 0058.2-014.jpg (784x1145, 75.41K)

Anno said the same thing and he gave Shinji a happy ending after he started taking his meds and cut it out with the edgy garbage that was EoE.

And? She already has Yuri

He'll get Fiona to volunteer

Yuri will never get to see heart shaped pupils from her aimed at him.

Attached: FSlYWCpWIAAqOE0.jpg (2580x3659, 1.17M)

>meds
What a weird way to say he wanted more money

He looks like Fiona when he crossdresses anyways

i need more Twilight and Bond chapters

I don't know why I want to fuck Becky so bad but I have no thought to Anya at all
She's too wholesome
Am I still a pedo?

> I gave up on what I originally wanted to draw and drew what the world wants to see, not myself
I like the sound of that
Also, below the linked article is another article about the Japanese government encouraging people to practice kabedon in real life, basically the Shinzo Abe meme that gets posted in SxF threads IRL.
He’s not attached to the characters, so he doesn’t like or dislike them. It’s close enough that it can be twisted into a clickbait title.
They fall in love for real and SxF isn’t a serious series, + the series ends in such a way that Yuri is financially secure for life and Loid can give up being a spy because the conflict between Westalis amd Ostania is somehow resolved.

Attached: FSPjae1akAATjDr.jpg (1271x937, 149.25K)

It's time to move on, Yuri. Your sister will never have eyes for you.

>Japanese government encouraging people to practice kabedon in real life
Can't that be seen as sexual assault? It's literally backing someone in a corner

Is Spy x Family popular with gooks?

Shot in the butt, and Yor to blame

Attached: 97765808_p0.jpg (1475x2048, 178.88K)

>why is he even friends with him?
Same reason he asks other kids what their parents do, status. They’re presumably come from as important backgrounds as him and they’re sycophants who hoist his fragile ego.

Even their women want to see Loid and Yor smash.

With popularity comes the nitpickers.

Yes Japan Korea China Sea
All asia

I cam almost hear nick say this

Yes, and the article points that out, but the Japanese government will try nearly anything that might raise birth rates.

Yuri cannot bang and impregnate her because he's her bro.

Anya's mother takes her back.

Attached: 97911897_p0.png (1729x1060, 1.91M)

Asian women with their white fever
They self insert themselves as Yor

That's a fallacy. Asian women don't have white fever, they prefer black men with big dongs.

Yes, you’re just not incestuous.

Shouldn’t, not can’t.

Fucking delusional nigger
Some asian women may have special tastes but most of them have white fever
They dream about having white-yellow mixed baby

She likes him :)

Attached: 1652138441947.png (1204x1458, 1.51M)

Attached: EgOcO1VXgAA6pW5.jpg (1930x1919, 427.87K)

Yuri's lust for his sister would be frowned upon in god fearing slavic world. and Yor isn't incestuous degenerate woman and already gone jealous over potential mates that Twilight had.

she has no self though
shes just a pretty drawing to appeal boys to

for the baby

Attached: 1652399833187.jpg (1668x1668, 1M)

it would be extremely painful

Attached: SPY×FAMILY 5 - p002 [aKraa].jpg (764x1200, 575.96K)

troon copium

so this is what anime has been reduced to nowadays? the seasonal BESTO WAIFU UWU that is forgotten exactly one week after the next season begins?
Zero Two was the tipping point and everything went downhill afterwards

I love seeing Yor so happy and being a maiden in love, bros...

Keeping coping, SNKtard.

finally

>no new ip

Attached: 1633177564984.jpg (480x550, 31.91K)

4 UWU

I hate SNK and I hate Mikasa but mostly Eren and Isayama among everything, so fuck you

t. has only been watching anime since 2016
this site is for 18 and up

Attached: 20220505_093628.jpg (443x443, 31.76K)

> so this is what anime has been reduced to nowadays?
Yes (and that’s a good thing).

>Isayama
I'm thinking he's based for fucking something you liked. So keep seething.

yeah sure kiddo, nice try

Attached: file.png (640x479, 460.75K)

Yor is the epitome of the motherly, nice, selfless and feminine woman I wish I could become someday and she's kino.
Really a nice change from all those failed immature tsundere.

> this site is for 18 and up
You’re thinking of Any Forums, this is 4channel, the family-friendly imageboard for all ages.

Will you hmu when you /become/ Yor?

T-1 day until we get lots of cute Damian x Anya fanarts

Because the politic isn't what the story focus on. It just a background element to tell the story which is about this fake family in the middle of a high tension period. Writing tip: Don't overcomplicate your story with shit that don't matter. Adding more politic stuffs doesn't add anything to the story.

Attached: 98311615_p0.jpg (1827x2143, 2.46M)

>>>>>>>>>>>kiddo

Attached: 1644919549958.png (449x1197, 66.69K)

Attached: 98311957_p0.jpg (2121x1500, 2.94M)

>'Anya where is Yor'
>'She is out with Papa'
>'nice'

I'm glad that tsundere trend died away and now we have motherly, supportive, demure and kind female characters.

Attached: __yor_briar_anya_twilight_and_director_chimera_spy_x_family_drawn_by_alex_sandora__4aac0c0467d992cc0a771bfcddc7af0c.jpg (1771x1368, 719.47K)

Yuri gets hated on because he's the only character who got even remotely close to the fact that Loid is a treacherous spy and is lying to his sister.
They hate him because he tells the truth about their Chad self-insert.

how many times do we have to tell you to fuck off, yuri?

Attached: FSmJ_ZAaMAAOW4A.jpg (1416x1409, 245.23K)

Yuri jerks off alone while Yor gets knocked up again.

What would you do if an enemy spy was fucking your sister as a cover to destabilize your nation?

Attached: 1636600150610.jpg (3295x1337, 391.46K)

What is this autism called?

ywnbaw

and yor lies to him as well.
She knows full well their marriage is just a cover up, and that she shouldn't catch feels.

sh'es still catching them though;And pretty sure it's the same for loid even if he's better at lying to himself about it.

SnKfaggotry

Attached: FR9ElLTagAUZfoI.jpg (1990x1120, 224.29K)

Erotic hag...

Attached: __yor_briar_spy_x_family_drawn_by_loooyd__1ab92de961f36cbb6dd5cf24cea75ba2.jpg (3778x5267, 2.03M)

What i know for sure this yuri posting become more frequent after the ntr artist make that doujin where loid cuck yuri .

We can't discuss anything about Loid because his character revolves around being a professional liar and people can't accept that. Even the manga calls him out for this. He lies all the time. He lied to his dad once and has lied ever since.
You are an idiot if your think all ths lying isn't going to backfire at some point. Yor isn't lying nowhere as much as Loid does.

Attached: __yor_briar_spy_x_family_drawn_by_max30788__47b20a210b4c6e4c5c7065993a357205.jpg (1367x2018, 1.29M)

yeah yeah whatever bro, he will marry and impregnate yor anyways

It became more common with shipfaggots refusing to not take bait

>Any Forums loves hags now
What happened

Attached: FRMlBwPaAAEhSod.jpg (1200x1500, 653.84K)

Attached: 1635648477193.jpg (770x1199, 215.05K)

Kaguya fags blown the fuck out. No wonder so many mangakeks are seething at SxF and Yor.

i love child pussy (anya)

STOP
LEWDING
YOR

go away Damian

I want to breed and make a family with Yor.

Attached: __yor_briar_anya_and_twilight_spy_x_family_drawn_by_cain_art811__bcfa9eed0e9e379ceb76f2ae40706ebd.png (1036x966, 572.4K)

Kaguyafags have enough to seeth about with the state of their manga

we know, roland

Shut up, reddit. We will lewd, lewd and lewd Yor all to our hearts content.

Attached: __yor_briar_spy_x_family_drawn_by_aztodio__1a93bcb277c620aceba28924bd533cdb.jpg (667x1000, 448.14K)

Yor was born to be lewded.
So get on with it already, Loid.

Yes, their manga has become a trainwreck since Aka divorced his wife. I can clearly see why they are losing it.

There's an East-West Cold War going on but there's probably a different point of contention rather than Capitalism v Communism. Maybe Liberalism v Autocracy.

Attached: dbmi7a8-5e2013a5-2d67-41ac-bf2e-7f3e5ee06988.png (2950x2200, 1.62M)

I support Russia over Ukraine

Attached: 98176753_p0.jpg (1536x2186, 308.89K)

I get the feeling the faggots overanalysing the fictional war in SxF are Polish/Ukrainian/Russian niggers. They should go back to drinking vodka and leave discussing the series to the adults.

How does a series with such barbones plot garner such heated discussions

Attached: 97747147_p0.jpg (2152x1668, 2.54M)

Their favourite manga got mogged hard by SoL so expect more people seething.

Attached: 1652126664104.jpg (1440x2960, 2.25M)

Most people don't give a fuck about the russia vs US thing going on except shitlibs and slavs. If supporting Ukraine was up to a referendum it would get voted out of a oblivion.

I remember seeing Jujutsufags seething over SxF when Ep5 aired. Looking forward to seeing more collective shounentard butthurt.

Attached: 20220513_031947.jpg (1448x2048, 266.52K)

Loid ould have to be very patient and carefulbecause he could get hurt.
he needs to go slowly step by step
starting by holding her hand in public.
then a nice kiss on the cheek then on the lips with closed mouth, etc...

>Sono Bisque down 60%
holy fucking lmao
also Kimetsu still there after all this time is hilarious

Popularity = more people to pick over and debate every little thing. Look at how horribly overanalyzed Star Wars is.
Plus, people want Loid and Yor to fuck, and their continued refusal to do so is frustrating.
>My Hero Academia in its endgame
>Those sales
Kek

Desumi a qt who deserves to be higher.

Attached: 1651240856890.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Attached: 97797086_p0.jpg (1049x1200, 870.63K)

Laying in bed and seeing this view...

Attached: __yor_briar_spy_x_family_drawn_by_mios1225__cebe6d97aaa58435c59f9a8511e94ac2.jpg (1451x2048, 224.29K)

Attached: 20220513_032124.jpg (1460x2048, 351.57K)

And you can feel the stinging pain in your waist....

How much seethe did Kimetsu generate during its peak?

SxF is shonen though, no need to be butthurt

Attached: 98018358_p0.jpg (1600x1600, 650.51K)

Keep coping.

Both countries involved are autocracies.

Yorny

Attached: 98312402_p0.jpg (1821x1290, 2.1M)

>two day left till new chapter!
Can't wait for another round of "Roland should genocide all the Ostanians"

SxF has more shojo tropes than shonen. Keep coping edgetards, waku waku mogged your grimdark shit.

Attached: __yor_briar_spy_x_family_drawn_by_hews__c4f542b0a792df646d0c6417a93b687e.jpg (2205x3578, 774.97K)

>butt scar
>chest scar
twilight should be a girl capable of avoiding such things.

This, Damian is also based on an infamous shoujo love interest

Penguin episode confirmed?

Attached: FSndmjvVUAA_QeT.jpg (1500x1500, 1.35M)

Becky unironically needs rape correction, look at those smile!

Attached: 1625095729704.jpg (124x122, 2.41K)

I hope so, but it could just be merch since those two on the right weren't even there. For example the promo for the anime also had Anya in an outfit resembling the butt injured chapter but I somehow doubt it wont be skipped.

Attached: 20220513_033720.jpg (1184x1201, 191.65K)

Loid looks so hansamu

I don't like it when people draw porn of Anya but I'm annoyed no one has drawn porn of Becky

I cannot wait for the nedoroid

I am positive the author is actually a woman, Axeman just draws.

Attached: 20220513_034059.jpg (1448x2048, 286.33K)

Just wait a while for the homewrecker becky episode

Just wait her anime debut

Attached: 98140873_p0.jpg (2800x4096, 600.76K)

This. Anya is just like yotsuba or range.
While becky is prime correction material.

Attached: 98312698_p0.jpg (992x1403, 800.97K)

Jesus Christ...

Attached: 1593492733159.jpg (478x570, 21.55K)

Yurisisters... are we the butt of the jokes?

Attached: yuri.jpg (640x935, 144.04K)

>white
Not canon

Loid stole hers out of the wash thinking they were his, so she had to use a backup pair.

Stubby legs

Attached: FSmatDSUYAISbKu.jpg (2896x4096, 1.16M)

Attached: 98211445_p0.jpg (1500x2122, 3.52M)

as an ntrfag, Yuri the cuck makes LoidxYor the perfect OTP.

>yuri = eren
>yor = mikasa
>loid = jean
So this is how snkfags thinks...

For now he is. Give him a few more chapters of him doing actual police work and give him connections to people that aren't his coworkers (who only exist to tell him to get over it) or his sister. Make Yuri and actual character and not just comic relief.
Like Nightfall recently got a confirmation that she will play a key role in the story much later. So she wont just exist for Yor to beat forever.

They got it wrong. Loid is Eren, and he will be the one to sperg about Yor after the dumps her ass for being a pathological liar.

Take your meds already

Yor butt

Attached: 98313473_p0.jpg (2321x2828, 843.66K)

Only fujos can save Yuri, but I think Western fujos might be more into Yuri/Loid than Asian fujos.

You are acting like this fanbase would be against chapters of twilight trying to regain Yors trust with a bunch of comedic undertones.

Attached: 7501720.jpg (4961x7016, 2.76M)

Wouldn't it be unfair to Twilight since Yor lied too?

Becky...

Probably but it do be funny like the buttshot chapter

Will Anya bully the rich kids?

yes.

At this point in the series she clearly loves Anya like she was actual family, and she at least cares about Loid as a friend.

All they need is some date night arcs and to understand they both want the same thing (peace for the sake of children) to start being wildly into eachother.

No she didn't bully Becky

Sexually, yes

>SnKfags in my comfy shojo show

Attached: 1625462970180.jpg (2416x3568, 3.42M)

It's okay, Yor and lid will eventually open up to one anther.
And fuck without condom.

Go to sleep Abe-san. Don't forget your meds.

Attached: 98313595_p0.jpg (1320x1980, 1.95M)

do you approve of this couple?

Attached: 36373.jpg (1600x1200, 231.47K)

I hope the ending doesn't disappoint. It's often like this with popular series.

Yes. They would be fun together.

No, because one of them will end up dead and affect the forger relationship. It's suffering time.

Twilight finishes his mission and fakes his death leaving Anya to be raised by a freshly honey trapped and unknowingly pregnant Yor. 5 year timeskip, Twilight is back in Berlint for a mission and on a whim decides return to the Forger household only to see Yor, Anya and a new child, barely 4 years old that resembles Twilight and Yor return home. Twilight proceeds to leave a bag of peanuts outside of the door, ring the doorbell and leaves.

Only Axeman can fuck upif he forgets to take his meds. The only satisfactory way to end this series is with them together as a real family and another kid and everyone except few edgelords agree on this.
I'm not that worried, but the manga he used as inspiration had the little girl go back to her real mom in the end.

>I AM... FORGOTTEN

Attached: DyvIhllUUAAj5GJ.jpg (800x1200, 170.77K)

your forget that now, Yor is living with Yuri.

only good for Black-NTR doujin

becky wakarase

sluts like Marin belong in

>anime only
Dubs denied

>Snk schizos want other manga to end like them
Why are they like this.

Attached: 98315188_p0.jpg (2365x3345, 2.9M)

baaaaaaaaaaaased

nah..I still find ton of fanarts. She just passed the torch..until S2.

Nothing happened because the exclusion of adult 2D women has never been a thing.

Attached: misato.jpg (309x500, 59.58K)

Yuri getting dominated by Sylvia.

Hmm.. bros!?!

Attached: yaa.jpg (742x1200, 249.48K)

Attached: 20220513_060802.jpg (1078x3346, 586.01K)

Yorfags are going to be really disappointed when she does nothing of significance for the next 5 months

CUTE

Attached: 20220513_060812.jpg (3944x3528, 1.71M)

Attached: FMdNgs5aMAEch79.jpg (1960x1400, 165.87K)

The cutest.
>tfw Damian found the octopeople story Anya made up amusing
It's true love

Attached: 20220513_061809.jpg (1202x2048, 189.5K)

Attached: FJ9O1A9WYAAqChQ.jpg (2048x1712, 328.1K)

who the fuck was Akio Ohtsuka voicing this whole time?

Attached: 1337733135578.jpg (225x360, 12.76K)

Bill Watkins (age 6)

A whole lot of it.

Attached: fivemillion.png (1199x202, 19.67K)

It's crazy how much traction that single piece of artwork has gotten.

Japs knew exactly what they were doing

Attached: 1652430962883.png (275x315, 121.2K)

My man. Kill yourself.

Yes but just one rich

Weakest part of the show imo. No personality murderous retard. The destined to lose spy girl is like 100 times better. Good design though, not gonna deny that.

Well it's a cute what if scenario, and the prospect school sweethearts will never not get those yumejo hearts fluttering.

Attached: FJnD3_RVgAEXUUh.jpg (1316x1080, 229.24K)

CUTE
U
Y
E

Attached: FNGF39HaAAMbQV1.jpg (1400x1940, 218.09K)

I can’t wait for the episode bros

Attached: FM_N4QjacAErOaG.jpg (1499x1591, 197.87K)

I always thought the second cour will end in the boat. The pacing of the anime is kinda weird anyways: one episode adapts only 1 chapter, then the next one takes 8 pages of a chapter and extends it to almost 80% of 1 episode, then the next one is adapting 2 chapters

Retard

Trannie

The narrator, like he always does.

Movie with original story when?

The boat arc will be a movie.
They have enough materials to fill 24 eps before reaching boat arc.

Attached: 1596606651957.jpg (640x640, 29.69K)

Can't say I blame them.

Attached: 20220512_182453.jpg (2000x2095, 363.82K)

Come on, he's going to voice the best ostanian spy, the rival of twilight.
DAYBREAK!

Wrong, he's the boss of the Loid's spy agency.

>Implying japanese women would pay to see a movie with Yor as the focus

>yor tilt her head to the side
Thank God, axeman never use this shitty yandere "i'm going crazy" trope.
Yor is always polite even when in rage.

>Flashback chapters of Twilight's backstory and how he suffered because of war
>this was also stated on the very first chapter years ago
>it's also stated the manga is based on the Cold War so the war scenes happened in between
>OOOOH SO THIS IS BASED ON THE RUSSIAN INVASSION
I hate those faggots, but I also hate myself for reading comment sections

Attached: 1548464.png (449x241, 36.54K)

>implying japanese women didn't self insert as yor

I hate Loid but I don't want to self-insert as Yuri. I just want that glowie away from Yor.

>takes a walk down retard lane
>whoa why are there retards here?

Attached: 1644768922596.png (210x261, 85.96K)

I hate you for sharing this too user.

Attached: 1649525998070.png (346x454, 140.28K)

>that glowie
which one

>"the author got inspiration..."
Okay let's think about it for once.
If ostania's attack to westalis was ukraine-russia crisis.
Then, when loid's father said ostanian is not monsters mean russian is not monsters.

You are gonna get Loid impregnating Yor and you WILL like it.

Attached: 1652213986677.png (639x632, 223.19K)

>Okay let's think about it for once.
Let's not. This isn't /snk/.

Attached: 1652300705536.jpg (840x1050, 203.79K)

>reposted

Attached: media_FHrEUWqXMAAGSNQ.png (680x491, 225.91K)