Fate/stay night

>Thinking so, he made a contract with the world, gave his body after his death, and saved a hundred or so people. He believed that he would be able to save more, tens of thousands of people, after his death.

>But such hope was betrayed.Heroic spirits are summoned only into hell.They appear only when the world is about to be destroyed by people. Humans are beings that will perish from their own doings. So the process of destruction must always be the same.

>He was summoned only into these "hells".
In the land of death where the ones he wanted to save were already dead, he killed even more humans.
>>The boy who stated he just doesn't want to see anyone cry……Could only see crying humans forever.

Attached: Emiya suffering.jpg (1280x720, 116.1K)

fate poop every night lool

Attached: 395298369909817367.png (128x128, 31.56K)

Shirou is just a more retarded version of Siegfried.

>My body is made of swords
I love Nasu when he's channeling chuuni and powerlevel.

Based janny

What a softie.

Attached: ArcherEmiyaAlterStage4.jpg (512x725, 362.43K)

Am bone sord.

Why didn't Archer just Rule Breaker himself and stop being a counter guardian?

So Archer is just fucked forever? Even after the grail war?

There is literally no timeline where Archer lives happily ever after.
Even in Extra, Nameless will back to Janny duty if he ever dies.

>wants to save people from bad things
>"oh no, I get summoned where the bad things are"
how did Nasu portray the US Army so well?
fuck you, I chuckled

Attached: people die.jpg (640x368, 22.57K)

>ever do something and realize it's the exact same thing you've already done?
>sure

>wants to save people from bad things
>"oh no, I get summoned to where the bad things are but only after everyone is dead already"

Would you watch a new Fate series about how Shirou eventually become Archer and his adventure in saving the world ? It'll be directed by Gen Urobuchi.

Attached: 24690b69174c25fb40c41f2d07a82e2f6b16e29dr1-985-554v2_hq.jpg (985x554, 22.33K)

>wants to save people
>gets summoned to save the world instead

I imagine that the Shirou in Last Episode is Archer.

It's not canon but the story becomes more interesting if the Archer is Fate route Shirou

He isn't. Archer comes from a route similar to Fate route but different. He loved Saber, but couldn't save her heart like Fate Shirou did. Though, Shirou does end up looking like how Archer does in Fate/Extra with black clothes and a red scarf in life. When he goes to Avalon, he reverts to his 17 year old self.

Last Episode Shirou waits forever for Saber, so he wouldn't give up his life for anything else.

What would happen if Rin summoned Nameless instead of EMIYA?

Attached: Nameless.png (500x1056, 536.26K)

Would make an awful lot of sense, though.
>Avalon exists in the heart of the World, beyond mankind
>Archer is bound to serve as a Guardian until mankind either has been eradicated or ascended beyond its current state of being (the implication behind Heaven's Feel and how humanity should advance as a species)
>free of his duty because there is no longer a humanity to keepsake after serving for an eternity, the gap left behind by Saber waiting for him patiently, finally allows him a place of rest
>bringing both of their arcs of choosing to save others at their own expense, being burned out and forgetting why they originally chose to save people, finding hope anew and pushing it through to the end, to a close together

Attached: archer saber tumblr_p7uj6rY5na1wfzj1ao1_1280.jpg (1214x1920, 306.94K)

Nameless is just EMIYA who is significantly less jaded.
He'd probably try to save Shirou as opposed to punish him.

aren't they the exact same guy?

How?
Literally a re-hashed EMIYA who did nothing new and copied every story beat, but added a gold spraypaint and tan.

They made 2 different deals.
EMIYA made a deal with Alaya. He would fight her battles until the end of time and in exchange she would let him save people.
Nameless made a deal with the Moon, and I forget the terms involved
Shirou and Siegfried are both self-sacrificing swordtists who saved everyone they could.
Siegfried, however, had a code. He would only help someone if they asked for it. The Knight who grants Wishes.
Shirou helps people whether they like it or not, this got him to make said deal with Alaya, for instance.