86: -Eighty Six-

Just finished watching 86 🤢
It feels like it was written by a midwit
This must be what people mean when they say a show is a "polished turd"
All the characters just say tropey things like "uh death... mmm... I AM the death... this is WAR! I'm ready to die... so we sacrifice them... in the end... we were just as evil... i won't let you die! no... just let me... the hyper-charge-thruster-beam-siphon is at X0148, f02912 coordinates! radiate the inertia blaster, stat! he's... heading towards death. but with our comrades, we can keep marching forwards!"
I'd give it a 6/10 it was okay

Attached: file.png (1051x931, 694.9K)

but MAL says it's 8.22 and that's the wisdom of 236,000 people

236,000 12 year olds that have watched less than 10 anime
It was a 4/10 at best, worst show I’ve seen in ages

You have something to tell to the class, lil' miku?

Gonna repost this from da other thread
> Don't die on us bro
> Don't worry about it
> We're all in this together
> You better make it out alive
> That's right... I will
> Together... we can fight
> After this... buy me a drink bro
> Alright... it's on me. Just... make it out of here alive!!

Attached: file.png (1321x924, 909.6K)

If it werent for the direction and animation this wouldn't gain any traction. The story and the world are a mess. How did the alba round up all the the colored people and force them to fight these robots? Its never explained and other nations don't even question this. The alba citizens believe that drones are fighting the war instead of the 86 but how did the military establish this lie? We never get any history on how it happened. and then there are super powers for some fucking reason the mc can hear the robots because he almost died(???) and then there is a little girl who can see the past and present of any person and I want to mention she is the most annoying character in this show. there are a lot of issues in this show.

My biggest problem is just that the characters have no depth to them. I'm not a "HURRRR DEEP BRO" kinda guy but they seriously just have 1 trope to them and that's it.
Look at the arc when they were "free" for a while lol. One of them draws. One of them shops. That's literally it for them lmfao

KINO LINES
> Enough
> The dead are the past
> The living can never interact with them.
> Nothing comes of them remaining in this world.
> So...
> It's time for them to disappear.

Attached: file.png (267x233, 64.11K)

>animation
That’s another thing.. I thought it looked like shit. Especially when the spider mechs were fighting, and the accompanying sound design was similarly bad. The entire thing feels really low effort yet I see so much praise for the story and the production value, I just don’t get it

Yo... this shit be deep

Attached: file.png (855x822, 662.33K)

thats because you are making the weekly bait thread about 86

Whoa bros... this show is basically a philosophy textbook

Attached: file.png (1223x913, 786K)

The battles were pretty cool.

This also the characters are actually so bland except maybe the mc. and the other characters who died are literally fodder. they want use to care about them when they died but we barely know anything about them.
>That’s another thing.. I thought it looked like shit
The animation is decent enough it gets the job done when you compare it to the average anime this why I counted it as a positive.

>written by a midwit
Just a woman.

Attached: .webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

actually?
yeah the animation was pretty good. most of it was boring though unfortunately
imagine if muv luv alternative had animation like this show lmfao

Attached: urusai baka.jpg (844x1200, 133.45K)

> can't even name the image right
baka
people like you like 86

Honestly this is just the Sword Art Online of this generation

>actually?
Yes. That's why the MC is a woman and volume 7 puts the story on hold for some gratuitous shoujo smut

> volume 7 puts the story on hold for some gratuitous shoujo smut
based, might pick it up then
war shit was dumb, not to be TOO sexist but i doubt the average female writer can write a decent war story
Like it wasn't even SNK final arc tier, and that's such a low hurdle it reaches australia

Bump